Cigars (Boxes/Singles) For Sale

Started by nwb, 12/22/2012 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Bumpity.... :biggrin:

The cigars currently displayed in my VH are for sale. I've tried to make notes as appropriate:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=nwb

The prices should be lower than you can find online. Also, keep in mind that all of these cigars are anywhere from 3-5 years old, so once they get acclimated to your humidor, they should be smoking great. There will be no free shipping for these - I'll try to keep the costs to a minimum.

Please PM me with your requests. Priority goes to those that want full boxes or large orders, then I'll respond to PMs in order received.

As cigars are sold, I'll update the humidor.

Chief of Shaft

nwb

Oh, and if anyone is feeling super adventurous, I will sell everthing that's left for $1100 + shipping.  That's 441 cigars at an average cost of $2.50 per cigar. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Finally got a chance to update the humidor:

Or if you are lazy, see the image below.

Really surprised that I have Tatuajes, Hemingways, LAdC, etc. still available. The offer still stands on the entire lot - I'd sell the 293 that are left for $730, or $2.50/cigar.
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

I'm really surprised nobody has snapped up  those Tats myself. I did my part so I have no storage room left. That's a real good price on the Regios and Unicos both.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

QuoteAlphairon - 1/2/2013  11:20 AM

I'm really surprised nobody has snapped up  those Tats myself. I did my part so I have no storage room left. That's a real good price on the Regios and Unicos both.

Me too!  If you are really patient, you can find a similar price online.  However, these are 4 years old at this point.... :confused:
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

I too have run out of space Nathan. I had to clear out the curio cabinet I am converting to deliver it to the guy that is building my trays and, I no longer have a locker so, I have stuffed everything into 3 humidors and even had to put some in my traveldors (which I am taking with me anyway) and a large Tupperware until I gain some more space. I would like to take the remaining EE's off your hands when I get back in town next week (if possible) but, I don't know how much more money this excursion is gonna cost me. If someone else wants them, sell them but, if no one wants them by the 11th, I just might have to buy the last 23.
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Jackal

Hard to beat the price on those PDRs

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nwb

QuoteJackal - 1/2/2013  2:28 PM

Hard to beat the price on those PDRs

Those are the original blend, too.

Looks like the Tat Unicos are spoken for - humidor updated.
Chief of Shaft

blue heron

I just got these cigars from Nathan, waiting for me when I returned from a family get together.  I've been trying to resize my original image, but couldn't seem to get a good size without going over 100 kb. So here they are in a somewhat shrunken picture:

San Cristobal Clasico   
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work Of Art
Arturo Fuente Best Seller   
Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso (sun grown)
Espinosa y Ortega (EO brands) Cubao No. 2
Tatuaje Seleccion de Cazador Series Regios
Tatuaje Seleccion de Cazador Series Unicos

I'm looking forward to these. Thanks for getting me set up to start the new year right, Nathan!   :-)

nwb

Chief of Shaft

nkowal

Picked up some from Nathan as well. Couldn't resist well priced aged boxes.

nwb

Quotenkowal - 1/4/2013  11:28 PM

Picked up some from Nathan as well. Couldn't resist well priced aged boxes.

Glad they made it in good shape!

Still have about 250 cigars for sale, and all of them are well-aged.  My virtual humidor is updated:

Chief of Shaft

mike.casey

4 year old Tats and Miamis? I think yes!!!

Thanks Nathan!  :biggrin:

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Hot Stuff x

Here is my haul from Nathan's stash.  Mouse over the photo for description:

20 SanCris Maestro; 4 SanCris Fabuloso; 5 Tat Unicos

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

nwb

Glad these are all arriving in good shape.  Enjoy folks!
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 1/11/2013  10:03 PM

We're all just happy we could help fund your new Lexus.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 1/11/2013  10:10 PM
Quotenwb - 1/11/2013  10:03 PM

We're all just happy we could help fund your new Lexus.

:lmao:

It's an Audi....

I wish.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.