CG Scavenger Hunt Contest

Started by stogie_foggie, 03/04/2009 12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duker511

Thanks but I can get those in my cats litter box, they roll them daily. "Genuine Anusrolled"
Tim

stogie_foggie

QuoteDuker511 - 3/4/2009  3:10 PM

Thanks but I can get those in my cats litter box, they roll them daily. "Genuine Anusrolled"

I can do better!!   I actually get them from my backyard, my dog rolls them TWICE daily!
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

mattmancool34

lol or some swisher grape blunts

Bob Cordell

Damn, I just got them!

#1 could have been a Gurkha Grand Master Sp Ed Dos Copas as well!

Oh well, as they say, close but no cigar!

I thought the Obama was Sox vs Angels!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mattmancool34

ya it was o crap i put a's didnt i lol its the oakland a's and los angles angels my bad bob

stogie_foggie

Quotemattmancool34 - 3/4/2009  3:27 PM

ya it was o crap i put a's didnt i lol its the oakland a's and los angles angels my bad bob

I was thinking of the Sox and Angels from 2005..... technically the Sox/Royals hasn't happened.  Might have to go to the judges on that one..... :biggrin:

Bob Cordell

Hell, I couldnt have won if it had been a all Bob trivia!

I still would have !@#%$ed it up!

mattmancool34

i listed the 05 one after that its under the sox royals  :-) that was big news in kansas

Ken Kelley

So what the hell is a uromastyx anyway?  Sounds like something painful involving your intimate plumbing system!  uro - the prefix for urinary  mastyx - obviously Greek for chewing a stick  Must add up to something like "bite my pipe"???
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

stogie_foggie

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/4/2009  3:31 PM

Hell, I couldnt have won if it had been a all Bob trivia!

I still would have !@#%$ed it up!

Like, who gets Bob in trouble all the time?  Answer:  his pal Tony - stuff like that?  You should do one!

stogie_foggie

QuoteAlphairon - 3/4/2009  3:32 PM

So what the hell is a uromastyx anyway?  Sounds like something painful involving your intimate plumbing system!  uro - the prefix for urinary  mastyx - obviously Greek for chewing a stick  Must add up to something like "bite my pipe"???

Saw that.  Sounds prehistoric.  I was pretty sure he didn't have one of those.

Bob Cordell

Ken Kelley

Quotestogie_foggie - 3/4/2009  5:34 PM

Yeah, one of Duker's posts had a whole list of critters he had owned at one time or another.  I took my list from that and the other posts I could find in the time I had available.  I had a lot of fun with this one!  Not sure I want to do it again in the near future though.  Got smoke coming out of this old, slow computer I've been flogging while my good one is in the shop.

stogie_foggie

QuoteAlphairon - 3/4/2009  3:39 PM

Quotestogie_foggie - 3/4/2009  5:34 PM

Yeah, one of Duker's posts had a whole list of critters he had owned at one time or another.  I took my list from that and the other posts I could find in the time I had available.  I had a lot of fun with this one!  Not sure I want to do it again in the near future though.  Got smoke coming out of this old, slow computer I've been flogging while my good one is in the shop.

Yeah, this was fun but not as an reoccuring contest.  Maybe next time I will just do one like "I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 20...."  easier that way.  Thanks for playing!

Bob Cordell

I really should have been quoting that account at work instead of searching for the answers anyway!

Ken Kelley

The past hour or so has been the most active I've ever seen this forum!  Really got things stirred up there for a little while.   :biggrin:

Duker511

I didnt realize I had ever mentioned ALL my "pets" before. I rescue reptiles that end up at our local Humane Society. I dont usually tell people I have snakes and lizards because I dont really like the idea of caging reptiles and I dont want to encourage anyone. Most reptiles dont do very good in captiveity so I dont want to encourage breeders to keep breeding. Spike was one of the first I rescued and I knew I mentioned him. I do have some others but they arent pets, my pets are Duke, Hera, Diddy, and Heehaw. However, Spike was a good answer because no one knew he was gone.  Popeye, Olive and the baby, the parrots are my parents, I was keeping them for a couple years but they're back home now. Over the years Ive had almost every reptile you can name, including a caymen!! I also recently had to get rid of my two big snakes 9 and 11 feet(approximately), they are in a better place with proper care.
Tim

mattmancool34

thats a real good thing you do there duker

Duker511

A Uromastyx is a lizard, well actually a family of lizards. I think Larry has one, half of the previously named reptiles are Larrys.
Tim

podman28

QuoteDuker511 - 3/4/2009  7:45 PM

I didnt realize I had ever mentioned ALL my "pets" before. I rescue reptiles that end up at our local Humane Society. I dont usually tell people I have snakes and lizards because I dont really like the idea of caging reptiles and I dont want to encourage anyone. Most reptiles dont do very good in captiveity so I dont want to encourage breeders to keep breeding. Spike was one of the first I rescued and I knew I mentioned him. I do have some others but they arent pets, my pets are Duke, Hera, Diddy, and Heehaw. However, Spike was a good answer because no one knew he was gone.  Popeye, Olive and the baby, the parrots are my parents, I was keeping them for a couple years but they're back home now. Over the years Ive had almost every reptile you can name, including a caymen!! I also recently had to get rid of my two big snakes 9 and 11 feet(approximately), they are in a better place with proper care.

Wow you sound like my sister who is a vet. She constantly has a zoo at the house with the animals she cares for.

Hot Stuff x

QuoteDuker511 - 3/5/2009 7:10 AM Thanks but I can get those in my cats litter box, they roll them daily. "Genuine Anusrolled"

"Totalamente de Ano"

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.