Exclusive Cigar Tubes

Started by cigarcigan, 12/27/2012 04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Cool!  They're gonna love those!!!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

Those are coming along nicely!
Chief of Shaft

Longhorn

Posting a couple more pictures I received today - there is one more round of polishing/drying over the next few days and then they should be ready for shipment.

lubrix

Those look beautiful!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

CrazyK

Those look great! Very cool!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Vroomp

They turned out great!

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

BXgreenhorn

they're badass congrats

nwb

Chief of Shaft

mpurtle01

Wow, don't know how I missed these...  Very nice!  That's driving distance for me...

mpurtle01

Hmm...   bombing ideas are coming to mind...

tvolball

Those are really nice!
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Hapcigar

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. - Winston Churchill

1sgjeffward

OK those turned out super sweet!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

TexasYankee

Those look incredibly awesome! Super sweet.

"I don't consider myself a cigar smoker, I consider myself a collector..."

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

cigarcigan

I am making an order list, if anyone seriously interested in getting own tube, please post or PM size/tube model(wood)/initials(material) You can check some of our tubes here: http://doutnikovapouzdra.cz/index.php/en/products

cigarcigan

cigarcigan

Cfickter

These are beautiful to say the least.  I would be interested in a group buy and will check out this site.  Awesome gifts.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

1sgjeffward

I'm in for a group buy as well. Do we have any kind of a consensus on a group buy yet i.e. who is going to coordinate it etc?
Jeff

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Vroomp

Was there ever an offer accepted for a group buy? I don't remember any price break...........

1sgjeffward

QuoteVroomp - 2/13/2013  2:14 PM

Was there ever an offer accepted for a group buy? I don't remember any price break...........

That's kinda what I was asking. I know a bunch of people posted they would be interested but didn't know if anyone ever really tried working a deal or made any kind of proposal on em.
Jeff

? André Gide

Beegerply

Those are really nice  :-0
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nwb

Quote1sgjeffward - 2/13/2013  4:19 PM

QuoteVroomp - 2/13/2013  2:14 PM

That's kinda what I was asking. I know a bunch of people posted they would be interested but didn't know if anyone ever really tried working a deal or made any kind of proposal on em.

I nominate you. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

1sgjeffward

Well let me ask this question. How many of you would be interested in one that had something like "Geeks", "CG" or the like on it? Seems that if Longhorn has already had 3 made 7" that will fit up to a 54 they should have everything set up to make that size.
Jeff

? André Gide

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.