Blind trade w/ Sleeveplz (Tony)

Started by nirab, 12/31/2012 07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

So, Sleeveplz (Tony) was going to pick up my PIF list, but another geek beat him to it. I had a LFD Salomon on my wish list, and he offered to do a blind trade. He offered to send his end first without hesitation, and this is what he sent me. Hit hard by a newbie!! Thanks Tony! Now I am gonna hit ya back...HARD!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nwb

That is a fantastic set of smokes!
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

billy82

Those are super good smokes right there!
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

BXgreenhorn

toby2

Hot Stuff x

That's some heavy damage.   Master Blends 1 and 2 eh?
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

nwb

QuoteHot Stuff x - 12/31/2012  10:55 PM

Been a while since I've seen the MB1. :shades:
Chief of Shaft

SleevePlz

Quotenwb - 1/1/2013  12:15 AM

QuoteHot Stuff x - 12/31/2012  10:55 PM

Been a while since I've seen the MB1. :shades:

Yeah, that is a really nice stick. The RyJ 007 is probably new to this forum. I had to add it to the database.

Vroomp

Very nice. That Tony has good taste! :rocker:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Longhorn

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.