The Ordinary Average Guy PIF

Started by mike.casey, 01/03/2013 10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

toby2

OK since I got called out by my real first name I better get going. (when i was a kid i knew it was my ass if i ever heard mom scream out Tobias)

Any LFD

Any DPG, MF etc.

Any JDN

Any Asylum (haven't tried one)

Any Camacho

Any CLE Cuarenta

Any Vindicator By Oliva

Any Nick's Sticks

thats pretty wide open and easy.

thx Mike!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

toby2

lubrix

I will get that out Monday and send you the tracking #.
----

mike.casey

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

nirab

Cool PIF concept, I like it! The Blue Collar PIF!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Darrel_h

I will keep my eye on this PIF also, very interesting. I don't have a lot of high end sticks in my humidor and this is right up my alley.
~"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

lubrix

----

BlackIrish

Great PIF concept!  Looking forward to granting some wishes.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

toby2

Steph says the cigars arrived in good shape. will post pics etc in a bit

lubrix

----

Vroomp

Just had to listen to this after reading this thread.
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

toby2

LFD Colorado Oscuro #2

MF #4

JDN Anatano 1970  Robustp Grande

MF LeBijou 1922 Petite Robusto

Camacho Corojo Monarca

Cubao #6

Thx Dude!

mike.casey

Whoa! Great way to start...

Lubrix needs to post a list!

Ron White

Vroomp

Well done Paul!

Keeping my eye on this thread for an opportunity to help out.

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

lubrix

I'll post a list soon.BBQing right now.
----

lubrix

This is what I came up with;

Black Crown
Torano Master Maduro
E.P. Carrillo Inch No.62
Asylum "13" Fifty
Perdomo 20th anniversary
Ortega Serie D Natural
Rocky Patel Freedom
Punch Bareknuckle
Or anything that you might think would give me a great kick in the toodles!.
----

toby2

mike.casey

Quotetoby2 - 1/10/2013  8:19 PM

good list
:bigthumbs:

Ron White

chief791

Sheet Paul. i almost always have the Black crown and bareknuckle. But of course i'm out of both right now. Sorry dude.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

toby2

toby2

chief791

I have the Punch but none of the others. I'm sure i could put together a nice PIF package for Paul. If no one can fill this i will take it. just let me know guys.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

mike.casey

As the PIF originator... It's fine with me if its cool with Paul.  If he doesn't accept your offer, maybe he can expand his list again.

Ron White

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.