Started by mike.casey, 01/03/2013 10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lubrix

I am not fussy and I like surprise's.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

vw77guy

Man, the first list was nailed and the second one is a bit harder to fill.  I got nothing on this go around, Sorry Paul.

lubrix

----

toby2

Quotevw77guy - 1/13/2013  7:08 AM  Man, the first list was nailed and the second one is a bit harder to fill.  I got nothing on this go around, Sorry Paul.

yeah i got hooked up. i dig everyone he sent me but one and its only bcs i haven't tried it. thx again Paul.

1sgjeffward

QuoteBrlesq - 1/4/2013  3:06 PM

Do we leave the cellophanes on or off in this PIF?   :confused:

Still getting caught up from my vacation but will be watching this thread!

NOW Bruce let me discuss with you the benefits of Cello ON v. Cello OFF..................

:lmao:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

chief791

Quotelubrix - 1/13/2013  11:10 AM  Thanks Kenny!.

No problem Paul. I'll try to get it out on Monday, but it will be Tuesday the latest. I'll let you know when it is on the way.

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

chief791

Paul, your package goes out on Tuesday 1/15. Enjoy 9405 5036 9930 0284 0022 18

Buford T. Justice

lubrix

Thanks Kenny, I'll watch for it.
----

lubrix

Kenny (Chief791) sent me;
Punch Bareknuckle
Genesis Ramon Bueso The Project
601 Blue
DPG Serie JJ
Mi Barrio El Billetero
Thanks Kenny for the great sticks!.
----

mike.casey

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

chief791

Enjoy Paul. Hope you like them. Now lets see. My Pif...
Any Viahe (never had one)
Any LFD (especially with a chisel tip)
Any My Fathers
Any DPG
JDN Antano dark
Tres Reynas
MUWAT Bait Fish
Ortega Series D Maduro
San Lotano Oval

Buford T. Justice

toby2

Quotechief791 - 1/18/2013  7:01 PM  Enjoy Paul. Hope you like them. Now lets see. My Pif... Any Viahe (never had one) Any LFD (especially with a chisel tip) Any My Fathers Any DPG JDN Antano dark Tres Reynas  MUWAT Bait Fish Ortega Series D Maduro San Lotano Oval

good list!

Vroomp

I got this one! Love to send something nice to Kenny.....
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

chief791

Brad, you rule. Thanks again buddy.

Buford T. Justice

mike.casey

Ron White

Vroomp

I owe Kenny for screwing him with a wrong zip code on a pass.

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

chief791

You don't owe me a thing. Pass got here in good shape. Honest mistake and no harm no foul.

Buford T. Justice

Vroomp

chief791

QuoteVroomp - 1/18/2013 8:23 PM Too late!

:lmao: :dancing: :bigthumbs:

Buford T. Justice

Vroomp

Your box is heading out in the morning Kenny. I'll post tracking tomorrow evening.

chief791

Thanks again Brad. If you are going to use USPS remember they are closed tomorrow for martin Luther King day. Just trying to save you a trip.

Buford T. Justice

Vroomp

Crapola, I always forget that holiday!!! Tuesday then.....

Vroomp

There is a box headed north today with your name on it Kenny! Enjoy!!!! :smoker:

0312 0860 0000 6265 8924   USPS

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.