A cigar bomb twice removed...

Started by mike.casey, 01/17/2013 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

When Nathan (nwb) scored all those sticks that he so kindly passed the savings along to the geeks on, he needed a some assistance from a local brother. Mcbryde was that brother, and as part of payment for his services, Mcbryde arranged for a fiver to go to me.

Mcbryde let me know before he left for Texas, that I needed to stop by his house and pick something up via his wife Christie. So when I got there here is what she handed me...

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

So I was bombed by Nathan, from Mcbryde, via Christie!

Thanks for the excellent smokes to all involved!!!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

toby2

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

Glad you were finally able to get them.

Enjoy the RC184 - those things are awesome.
Chief of Shaft

mike.casey

Quotenwb - 1/17/2013  9:11 PM

Glad you were finally able to get them.

Enjoy the RC184 - those things are awesome.

I'm pretty amped about that bad boy Nathan! Thanks again.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

1sgjeffward

That's some complicated targeting there! Enjoy.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

ntanner

Wow,  since you drove there and picked them up isnt that like a suicide bombing.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

mike.casey

Quotentanner - 1/17/2013  9:55 PM

Wow,  since you drove there and picked them up isnt that like a suicide bombing.

I guess it kind of is... But I had no idea the kind of firepower that these guys were bringing.

Ron White

ntanner

Quotemike.casey - 1/17/2013  9:01 PM

Quotentanner - 1/17/2013  9:55 PM

I guess it kind of is... But I had no idea the kind of firepower that these guys were bringing.
You have much to learn padiwan. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

cibolodave

metalhead y cigarguy

Very nice! Enjoy the smokes.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

CrazyK

Very nice! Some tasty sticks in there!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

McBryde

Glad you were able to finally get them Mike. I'm glad I didn't come home to find them still there, it might have turned into a bomb of a watered down version!

E

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.