New Wineador!!!!

Started by 1sgjeffward, 01/18/2013 02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

So, last month I got these great trays from Longhorn that were originally meant to go in my converted fridge. After playing with them I decided they fit much better in my tower. WELL I like to keep an eye on the barter section of my local Craigslist and this morning I just happened to see a guy wanting to trade a 48 bottle wine fridge for tools! Having more than my fair share laying around so after getting the dimensions from him I made a deal to trade him for a Skil Circular Saw (I have 4 don't ask!) for his cooler!

The trays I believe no have their permanent home and this is how it turned out! Looking like with leaving PLENTY of room for circulation it will turn out to be about a 750-1000 cigar unit :dancing:

Holds 10 Trays, 2 bottom shelves for box storage and the smaller top shelf seems to fit my thin boxes and coffins perfectly!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

mpurtle01

Oh dude...  I just got so jealous...  I need to learn how to set one of these up when I get back to 'merica!

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

apostlegato

WOW!! Thats pretty neat
Mike Burns
"If I had taken my doctor's advice and quit smoking when he advised me to, I wouldn't have lived to go to his funeral." – George Burns

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

cibolodave

CrazyK

Very nice!!! Especially that last picture! :-)
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Vroomp

Very, very nice Jeff!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Robert LG

Very nice!  I have a 28 bottle and a 32 bottle currently and they are great humidors.  As well as providing peace of mind against the pesky B word.  I have had the 28 bottle the longest and with KL it remains at a constant 63-67 RH and 62-68 degrees.  And so far the newer 32 bottle is doing the same.  Enjoy your new toy!!
Rob

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Otter

I love the number of sticks that will hold but what I like even more is the high level of organization you can have will all those trays!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nwb

That is an awesome setup.
Chief of Shaft

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

toby2

i love trays. i just got another case of them from cheaphumidor.com with the name your price thing.
great looking set up.

cocon

Very nice set-up!! :biggrin:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

1sgjeffward

QuoteCrazyK - 1/18/2013  2:16 PM

Very nice!!! Especially that last picture! :-)

You KNOW nothing and you SAY nothing :shades:
Jeff

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

BXgreenhorn

1sgjeffward

Quotetoby2 - 1/18/2013  4:51 PM

i love trays. i just got another case of them from cheaphumidor.com with the name your price thing.
great looking set up.

I'm with ya! Got a dozen and for sure going to have to get at least another dozen when he orders again. They just fit perfect with plenty of room for circulation couldn't have been happier with the way it all turned out :dancing:
Jeff

? André Gide

Brlesq

Nice set up, Jeff.  :thumbsup:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ROTHNH

Nice set up!  Electrostatic cooling though, right?

nirab

That is one, bad azz set up!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

southernpacifico

Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

Longhorn

That turned out really nice, Jeff!

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

DonM

Very nice setup Jeff!

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.