New Wineador!!!!

Started by 1sgjeffward, 01/18/2013 02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Honea

Nice set-up, been thinking of the same kinda set-up, what are you using for Humidification?
Steve Honea

Greenfairypipe

Very sweet.  It looks way better than my wineador.  I took the shelves out, so there's just boxes stacked inside.
Wolfeman

"After the first glass of absinthe you see things as you wish they were. After the second you see them as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world."
- Oscar Wilde

bmac7754

Very Very nice.  Great job with this.  One word comes to mind right now "jealous"
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

1sgjeffward

QuoteSteve Honea - 1/19/2013  7:56 AM

Nice set-up, been thinking of the same kinda set-up, what are you using for Humidification?

In the back of the shelves I have one of the cedar dual Boveda Holders mounted with 2 69% packets in it. All of the cigars, trays and boxes had already been brought up to 67% in the tower so right now it's been holding at a solid 68% since I shut the door yesterday morning.

Thought about removing the shelves but they fit so perfect with the trays I didn't. Figured that space was perfect for humidification circulation. At a later date I might pick up some 1/4" Spanish Cedar, router some slots in it and replace the wire shelves with that but for now with the trays seems to be plenty of cedar to help regulate the RH.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

nkowal

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.