2012 Bomber winers!

Started by 1sgjeffward, 01/19/2013 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

Well looks like the voting has gone about as far as possible! So I'm going to declare Shukpaw, BXgreenhorn and nirab the 3 remaining winners!

Congrats to all who were nominated and prize boxes will go out in the mail on Monday!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

toby2

junglepete

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the contest Jeff!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Romeo

I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

Longhorn

They are all deserving of the recognition - good guys!

Herfin' Chef

Congrats men!

:cheer:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :respekt:  :respekt:  :respekt:  :respekt:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheer:
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

BXgreenhorn

Wow thanks guys congrats to the other winners :biggrin:  :dancing:

nirab

Wait, what?! Wow! Thanks Jeff and congrats to the other winners. Guess I am gonna have to send out more light switch covers...and cigars in 2013!   :-0  :bigthumbs:  :dancing:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

Congratulations you Geeks!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

DonM

Congratulations Men!

"The Curmudgeon"

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

CrazyK

Congratulations guys! You all are well deserving of the prizes!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

87North

Nice job Fellers...  :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

lowpro75

Nice job to all the winers!!! :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

cigarzinn

Congrats to the winners!

nwb

Congrats to the winners!  Great contest, too!
Chief of Shaft

Smurf

Congrats guys Very well done!
orbis non sufficit

1sgjeffward

All the boxes are ready and the wife just reminded me that tomorrow is a holiday :shamebag: so obviously all will be going out Tuesday instead.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

MT21

Congrats to the winners.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

ntanner

Well deserved, congrats guy's.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

BXgreenhorn

Jeff just sent me my prize. And blew me away.  OMG check it out thank you so much Jeff.

nirab

Jeff's prize/bomb/f$%&ing way too generous package arrived today. Holy shyte Jeff! When this man sends out a prize package, he don't mess around! Thanks a bunch my friend, your are one, top notch BOTL.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

PS...and thanks for the cutter! now I got one that I can leave in my car, instead of saying "oh shyte! I left my cutter at home"!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

Awesome! Both packages!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.