Top Shelf Tango

Started by texlewee, 10/14/2008 08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

SeniorPablo has a double pass in his court right now. Let's see how it goes. :shades:

SenorPablo

Quotepodman28 - 11/1/2008  10:21 AM

SeniorPablo has a double pass in his court right now. Let's see how it goes. :shades:

Wow.  You know what happened the last time we let someone named Paul have 2 at a time.  :-0  I know - not even funny.  :mad:
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

texlewee

Oh. s**t.

Paul is gonna steal our PASS !!!! :lmao:  :lmao:
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

podman28

:lmao:  :lmao: We are all in deep  :censored: if it happens with our glorious leader. But I know that is not the case. :respekt:  :smoker:

texlewee

I had voice-overs playing in my head of Boris and Natasha addressing "fearless Leader".

SenorPablo

So I got both passes today.  :dancing:  I'll try to go through them tonight and get them back out.  Worste case it'll take another day to go through both.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

Put, taken, and transitioned.  Both are out of my hands now.

Thanks again!
-Paul

bslatner

I got it this morning.

Some good stuff in here.

The Ashton on top is looking a little worse for wear.

I'm waiting on a couple of boxes I bought on c-bid for some of my puts on this and the other pass. Should arrive Monday, and I'll send both passes back out on Tuesday.

bslatner

Puts and takes submitted. Will transition when I get back from the post office.

podman28

Ah yes the box should be in my hands very soon. I am very excited about this one. :biggrin:  :dancing:  :dancing:

podman28

I have the box. I wil go through it tomorrow and send it on its way on Monday.

podman28

Takes and puts are done and the box has been transitioned. :dancing:

texlewee

Every time this thing transitions, I look at it and think " man, those are good cigars, I hope they make it to me.... Then, the next guy takes some of what I was wishing for, but then replaces them with some more "man I hope they make it to me" cigars.  :confused:  :confused:

BlackIrish

Quotetexlewee - 11/19/2008  11:45 AM

Every time this thing transitions, I look at it and think " man, those are good cigars, I hope they make it to me.... Then, the next guy takes some of what I was wishing for, but then replaces them with some more "man I hope they make it to me" cigars.  :confused:  :confused:

Exactly!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

drexeltpd

Not to worry.  I'll be sure to arrange a win-win.  Got a notice from DHL today, I'll get it tomorrow when they deliver and do my takes/puts.  Can't wait to see these.   :cheer:

drexeltpd

Takes and puts are in.  I'll be shipping it out tomorrow.

Tim

BlackIrish

Tracking says it reached me, but I was traveling yesterday.  I'll be home tonight and will report.  

BlackIrish
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

I received the box last night and it's in good shape.  I'll do my takes and puts and get it out on Friday.

BlackIrish
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

Takes and puts submitted.  Happy Thanksgiving, all.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

Sorry, all.  I sent this out on Saturday but forgot to transition it in the system.  The box is headed south to Mr. Cordell.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Bob Cordell

Wow, I've got the Blind Pass and now it looks like the other one will be in my hands soon, maybe even today. I got lots of sorting and whatnot to do before tomorrow!

So many cigars...so little time!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Bob Cordell

Guys, theres a Ashton and an Oliva thats beat up pretty bad in the pass. It was packed pretty well so I cant imagine what happened. I left them in there but check it out...

:confused:

Bob Cordell

Gonna get her out today, heading towards the left coast!!!!!!!

nukbucko

got them I have not checked them yet

I plan on shipping out on monday
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

nukbucko

Shipped today Its on its way HOME
The Aston was in bad shape
I added water.

THANK YOU  

:dancing:
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.