Cuban Crafters cutter

Started by ab4ka, 01/26/2013 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ab4ka

I'd been wanting a new cutter (because that's what we do  :-)  ) and I ended up getting a Cuban Crafters cutter.  It's the one with the plastic body and it was on sale for $6.99, and I have to say I really like it!  It's kind of nice having the little backstop on it to keep from cutting too much, and it's perfect for torpedos.  Money well spent!  :dancing:
a genuine cigar smoking bourbon drinking Florida cracker

ntanner

A good cutter is important and the backstop is a cool idea.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Otter

I tried one of those at a B&M while traveling a few weeks ago, I like them a lot. I typically use my Xikar Xi series but I didn't take it with me on the road as I don't trust TSA...
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nirab

and then there is the Xikar V Cutter.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Smurf

Quotenirab - 1/26/2013  11:22 PM

and then there is the Xikar V Cutter.  :biggrin:

:word:
orbis non sufficit

grabow66

I'm a Xikar man but the wife loves her Cuban Crafters
If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

1sgjeffward

Actually have heard nothing but good things about the Cuban Crafter's cutter.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

DonM

Quote1sgjeffward - 1/27/2013  2:56 AM

:word:

"The Curmudgeon"

nirab

Quote1sgjeffward - 1/27/2013  1:56 AM

Yea, me too. It just so happens that I am very attached to my Xikar stuff. No offense!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

chief791

I have that Cuban Crafters Perfect Cutter. Jimmy you will love it. I use mine every day. I like it so much that yesterday i thought i lost it and was going crazy trying to find it. I found it on the floor of my car. It has a lifetime guarantee. Mine costs more than yours did but i has a metal body, not plastic.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

ab4ka

Quotechief791 - 1/27/2013  12:18 PM

I have that Cuban Crafters Perfect Cutter. Jimmy you will love it. I use mine every day. I like it so much that yesterday i thought i lost it and was going crazy trying to find it. I found it on the floor of my car. It has a lifetime guarantee. Mine costs more than yours did but i has a metal body, not plastic.

After trying it I want to get one of the nicer versions of it.  I got this one because it was $6 and figured it was a good way to see if I'd like it since their the same design.  My wife and I are going on a roadtrip to Miami for her work Friday, I'm hoping for a detour to the CC store  :biggrin:
a genuine cigar smoking bourbon drinking Florida cracker

chief791

I picked mine up for like $15.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Cigary

Cuban Crafters is a good outfit and their cutter is very good as I own two of them.  The lifetime guaranty says it all and it's a great cutter for novice and expert.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.