New CI Superstore

Started by lowpro75, 01/29/2013 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

QuoteLonghorn - 2/6/2013  7:17 PM

Quotewescat - 2/6/2013  12:59 PM

The best cigarbar in my area (Churchill's in Baton Rouge) has a fully stocked bar, and a menu of mostly bar food that they cook on site. The only thing they don't have is draft beer, which I love. It is a very nice place to sit and smoke, about 35 min from my house. I need to snap and post some pics the next time I go; a very manly place, all leather and fine wood appointments, etc.

They used to serve steaks there too, didn't they?  It's been about 6 years since I was there, but I recall they had a pretty nice selection of "collector grade" whisky as well...  If it's the same place, it's a great cigar lounge.   :biggrin:

Brad, you memory does serve. It's a great place to sit, smoke, drink, eat. I have never been hassled in there.

What had you in BR? Do you frequent these parts?
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Rbrushaber

Quotelowpro75 - 2/6/2013  1:15 PM

Quotewescat - 2/6/2013  11:09 AM

Quotelowpro75 - 2/6/2013  10:08 AM

QuoteOtter - 2/6/2013  10:29 AM

Quotelowpro75 - 1/29/2013  4:17 PM

It's about an 1 1/2 hours from me so it is pretty much an all day trip to go and hang out.

Its funny how perspective changes based on where you live, I've been here in DC for almost 15 years, if my daily commute home is an 1 1/2 I am doing good.  :smoker2:

My daily commute is usually an hour but sometimes longer due to traffic.  

My point was that given 3 hours round trip, I ideally want to take at least 6 hours to enjoy a couple smokes and a meal there.   :biggrin:

They have a resturant in the store?

There is a Red Robin in the same shopping center that they have partnered with to deliver food.  They have Red Robin menus with the CI logo.  

Now that ROCKS!  Tell them they need a place in Indy!
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.