A Lust For Robust Robustos

Started by BFry Cigar Guy, 02/01/2013 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BFry Cigar Guy

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'A Lust For Robust Robustos '.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Ben

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mpurtle01

I am a fan of robusto. Please put me at the end so I can play virtually if you don't mind.

mpurtle01

Longhorn

Quotempurtle01 - 2/2/2013  11:20 AM

Robusto gordos allowed?

If they're not allowed you can send them to me and I'll dispose of them properly!   :biggrin:

BFry Cigar Guy

Will do Matt. I am very excited for this pass. Can't wait to get this thing going! :biggrin:
Ben

mpurtle01

QuoteLonghorn - 2/2/2013  5:38 PM

Quotempurtle01 - 2/2/2013  11:20 AM

Robusto gordos allowed?

If they're not allowed you can send them to me and I'll dispose of them properly!   :biggrin:

I bet you will...   :cigarman:

BFry Cigar Guy

Getting close to the desired amount of participants for this pass but still short some people. If anyone has any recommendations on whom else may be a great candidate on receiving an invite to get this pass going quicker, please feel free to name a few.  :thumbsup:
Ben

Smurf

Thanks for the invite. Count me in!
orbis non sufficit

nirab

QuoteBFry Cigar Guy - 2/3/2013  12:12 PM

Getting close to the desired amount of participants for this pass but still short some people. If anyone has any recommendations on whom else may be a great candidate on receiving an invite to get this pass going quicker, please feel free to name a few.  :thumbsup:

there are a bunch of geeks that come to mind. will let you know tomorrow bfry!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sjn1117

i havent looked at the list of guys but vroomp is a great pass member as well as gitfiddl. there are many others, alphairon comes to mind as well. all great guys to have in any pass
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

fiberman

I sent a request to join....i have not been on this forum long but have participated in other passes on other forums.  I would like to join this pass as I love robusto's
The difference between stupidity and genuis is genuis has its limits.

Vroomp

Thanks for the invite Ben. Looking forward to it!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

BFry Cigar Guy

QuoteSmurf - 2/3/2013  4:20 PM

Thanks for the invite. Count me in!

:bigthumbs:
Ben

BFry Cigar Guy

QuoteVroomp - 2/3/2013  8:48 PM

Thanks for the invite Ben. Looking forward to it!

Great to have you! :bigthumbs:
Ben

xblue

Thanks for the invite & I accept!
Keith

As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder - John Glenn

Pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/xblue95/cigars/

DropBox Photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hrr81yy4q66v84p/qBOvca6ox7

Longhorn

Ben, looks like you added quite a few participants - good for you!

I sent you a PM with a request regarding my sequence in the list - looking forward to you kicking this off.  Hook'em!  :cigarman:

doubleott05

thanks for adding me ... also i sent you a pm.
-Elliot
Be my friend on facebook (be sure to identify your self as a geek)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/elliot.youngstrom

Link to my Humidor
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=doubleott05

Chrism305

Ben, If you are still looking to generate some more members maybe post the list of sticks you are starting with? Looking foreward to participating.

BFry Cigar Guy

QuoteChrism305 - 2/5/2013  12:54 PM

Ben, If you are still looking to generate some more members maybe post the list of sticks you are starting with? Looking foreward to participating.[/QUOTE

Good idea Chrism305, thanks for the tip!  :thumbsup:
Ben

BFry Cigar Guy

Hoping to have this pass closed by tomorrow, and shipped out to the first geek on Thursday, just to let everyone know.
Ben

BFry Cigar Guy

If anyone who is and or wishes to participate in this pass, I have listed a few cigars that will be sent out initially. Take a look under the "CIGARS" tab. Please note that there are two more sticks that aren't in attendance but will be the day I send them out, Thursday.
Ben

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

BFry Cigar Guy

QuoteSmurf - 2/5/2013  9:48 PM

:dancing:  :dancing:

right there with ya Smurf   :dancing: :rocker:

Ok so....I just can't wait to get this pass going, so much so that I am ready and willing to ship out tomorrow afternoon.  I have updated my cigar list, so check it out if you haven't already.!!
Ben

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.