A Lust For Robust Robustos

Started by BFry Cigar Guy, 02/01/2013 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuikAF77

First pass for me on CG, thanks for having me, had a blast!!
"I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
- Mark Twain

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls."
- John Galsworthy

BFry Cigar Guy

QuoteQuikAF77 - 5/8/2013  9:34 PM

First pass for me on CG, thanks for having me, had a blast!!

Your very welcome! Anytime! :bigthumbs:
Ben

Smurf

so are you gona close this pass now?
orbis non sufficit

nirab

QuoteSmurf - 5/25/2013  10:14 PM

so are you gona close this pass now?

You can do it Ben!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

BFry Cigar Guy

Yeah I was waiting for confirmation from mpurtle stating that he received his sticks but I suppose now would be a good time to close out the pass...
Ben

nirab

QuoteBFry Cigar Guy - 5/29/2013  12:10 PM

Yeah I was waiting for confirmation from mpurtle stating that he received his sticks but I suppose now would be a good time to close out the pass...

Have you contacted Matt? If no one else is waiting for stix, I say close this bytch up! Thanks bfrycigarguy.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sjn1117

:lmao: ben you aint been in the goatpen again have ya :lmao:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

BFry Cigar Guy

I closed it already, the goat pen that is. Hehehe.... No I closed it already and points have been awarded. I have received all of the sticks that were coming my way but am hoping that Matt gets his stogies soon.
Ben

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Boarigzdu

I really like the Cohiba Robustos. I wish the ligas weren't so expensive.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.