Vintage Collection Available

Started by JRODZILLA, 01/29/2013 10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

The owner of these sticks passed away, and the family asked the shop he bought most all of these from to sell them off. They are very well taken care of, and the sale prices have no markup. I just let jrod know whats up, and he said he will post on here a bit later. Jareds a top notch geek, you can trust him completely.  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CrazyK

Wow that is quite the list!! 30 boxes of Padron 80ths? 13 boxes of Padron 40ths? That is unbelievable!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

nwb

QuoteCrazyK - 2/4/2013  3:04 PM

Wow that is quite the list!! 30 boxes of Padron 80ths? 13 boxes of Padron 40ths? That is unbelievable!

No kidding.

I was interested in the Camacho Liberties and old Olivas, depending on price of course. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

wescat

VERY interested. PM sent..............
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

nwb

Quotewescat - 2/4/2013  7:26 PM

VERY interested. PM sent..............

This is your kinda sale! :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

junglepete

I just looked at the list with the link provided by longhorn...them's some crazy prices  :-(
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

JRODZILLA

Hey guys, sorry I have been offline for so long, especially after I post something like this. I have been super busy. Just as Nirab said, these stogies belonged to a member of a lounge that I frequent. These are kept in a private area that requires a scheduled viewing. When I walked into this room my jaw fell right to the floor. The deal is this, if it is a solid box you have to buy the box. If the box is broken, you can buy singles. I will get you pricing and availability on whatever you want, just send me or Nirab a message.

nwb

QuoteJRODZILLA - 2/7/2013  3:51 PM

Hey guys, sorry I have been offline for so long, especially after I post something like this. I have been super busy. Just as Nirab said, these stogies belonged to a member of a lounge that I frequent. These are kept in a private area that requires a scheduled viewing. When I walked into this room my jaw fell right to the floor. The deal is this, if it is a solid box you have to buy the box. If the box is broken, you can buy singles. I will get you pricing and availability on whatever you want, just send me or Nirab a message.

Check your emails (coming from nw_bonick yahoo), and/or see my post above.
Chief of Shaft

toby2

Quotejunglepete - 2/4/2013  7:48 PM  I just looked at the list with the link provided by longhorn...them's some crazy prices  :-(

is the link available? i didn't see any prices in the PDF but maybe i missed it?

Vroomp

http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=649df58cda554bceed568e5f3edd3de6

Click the little blue link that says list.pdf    Prices were there in the 5th column.

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Smurf

There seems to be some prices missing? or did i read it wrong?
orbis non sufficit

nwb

QuoteSmurf - 2/8/2013  12:50 PM

There seems to be some prices missing? or did i read it wrong?

Noticed that, too.
Chief of Shaft

ThinBlueLine

Prices are missing for me too
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Smurf

Sent a pm a few days ago asking for pricing but got no response. :confused:  :?:
orbis non sufficit

Joelala

Joe

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Brlesq

This seems to be a bit of a bust.  Claims of "vintage" but I didn't see any years listed on most of them either, and forget about hoping for a response from Godzilla.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 2/14/2013  10:14 AM

This seems to be a bit of a bust.  Claims of "vintage" but I didn't see any years listed on most of them either, and forget about hoping for a response from Godzilla.

I'm sure he had good intentions, but I gave up a while back.
Chief of Shaft

JRODZILLA

Hey guys, I apologize for not keeping up with all of y'all, but my life is upside down right now. The information that I have is limited because these aren't mine. If you are really interested in box quantities (please don't inundate these folks...serious inquiries only) you can contact Corey @ Hero's and Legacies in Austin Texas for more info.

mike.casey

QuoteJRODZILLA - 2/14/2013  1:53 PM

Hey guys, I apologize for not keeping up with all of y'all, but my life is upside down right now. The information that I have is limited because these aren't mine. If you are really interested in box quantities (please don't inundate these folks...serious inquiries only) you can contact Corey @ Hero's and Legacies in Austin Texas for more info.

:cool:

And good luck with whatever you've got going!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

1sgjeffward

QuoteJRODZILLA - 2/14/2013  12:53 PM

We all get busy and have life matters jump up and bite us in the butt! Take care of your business and I promise we will still be buying cigars when you get more time  :biggrin:

Hope things slow down for you so ya can relax a bit. Smoke a cigar it makes all of life's troubles either go away or at least seem not so bad for awhile!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.