For all you old curmudgeons out there....

Started by uplander12ga, 03/01/2013 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uplander12ga

:lmao: @ Bruce!!! Kisses for lowpro!  :-0
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Ken Kelley

Heh! I'm pretty sure I know what Rich would tell you to kiss!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

uplander12ga

QuoteAlphairon - 3/1/2013  8:34 PM

Heh! I'm pretty sure I know what Rich would tell you to kiss!  :biggrin:

I'm sure you're right Ken, and with the previous mention of his pride in skid marks.....ewwwww!!! :blech:
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

BXgreenhorn

yellow in the front, brown in the back that's how I know which way to put on my underpants.... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

uplander12ga

QuoteBXgreenhorn - 3/2/2013  4:50 PM

yellow in the front, brown in the back that's how I know which way to put on my underpants.... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I haven't heard that since I was a kid! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.