12 sticks name your price

Started by Ntxsage, 03/04/2013 11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ntxsage

I got these sticks in a purchase that went south and don't want them in my humi. Name your price.

No offer will be refused (that doesn't cost me any extra $ to get rid of them). Willing to practically give them away at this point. Only one of these should be yard gar. Pennpall gift only.

Here is the line up:

Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto x 2
Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo
Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Generosos x 2
Don Pepin Cuban Classic
Kristoff Maduro Robusto
Kristoff Ligero Maduro Robusto
Partagas Benji Menendez Partagas Master Series Majestuoso
Rocky Patel 15th x 2
Fonseca F Robusto

Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

nirab

I am interested in these 3. Willing to trade?

Kristoff Maduro Robusto
Kristoff Ligero Maduro Robusto
Partagas Benji Menendez Partagas Master Series Majestuoso  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DogMan

those camacho's  look tasty - PM sent
Loren B Davis

Ntxsage

Any offer more than $5.15 gets these. Don't want to trade for em. Don't want to split them up.  Just want to make one trip to the post office and send these somewhere they will be appreciated.

If no offer by tomorrow A.M.  - I'll change it to a freebie and first person responds will get them as a gift.  
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

DogMan

Loren B Davis

uplander12ga

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

jharrisx5

$10 right now!   LOL...that's quite an offer for a lucky geek!
Puff Puff Give....

Rebecca Silverwolf

Good deal, some nice sticks there.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

PETE314

PM Sent....I'll bid too if they are still available...
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

tvolball

Man those are some great sticks right there. I would ask more the shipping charge.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Ntxsage

Alright Gents (and SOTL)...this is done. Dogman got his PM in first so these are headed his way this morning.

Thanks everyone for replying.

BXgreenhorn

uplander12ga

:thumbsup: Good deal! Enjoy Dogman!!!
Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it, everything fades away, your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace. ~Raul Julia

Smurf

Sweet deal! some nice sticks there anything else you want to get rid of?
orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.