Bored at work

Started by monteclaro, 07/19/2007 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monteclaro

Just gettin ready to head out soon.  Thought I would generate some discussion here.  What do you do when you're bored at work?  I generally find myself surfing the web like I am now.  I wish I could smoke a cigar in the office for time like now.  Ho hum....I'm bored.

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

tnt956

Unfortunately, I've been way too busy to be bored.  And summer is normally my slow time!

However, when I am bored I will leave and go play golf.  Just one of the perks of being self-employed!

Anthony

If I'm bored, I'm in trouble ... because that means I'm not making any money ;)
_____

theoldcc

If i'm bored its beacuse i'm not busy so i'll just go home.  My work is pretty flexible that way.  If the work is done then you can go home.  If not done then you're working late.  I think it all kind of evens out.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

tnt956

Ok, I'm not bored today since I have a lot of work to do but I also want to watch the British Open (now known only as "The Open").  I have dual computer monitors and am able to watch The Open on one while working on the other.  Man I love technology!

monteclaro

I wish I did work for myself so I could leave now.  Oh well...working for the man is my reality.  At least I can think about what i'm going to smoke tonight.  :-)
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

SenorPablo

I don't get bored at work to often.  There's always plenty to do.  If there isn't then i'll just go home or take off.  Work is pretty flexible that way - it's just that there really isn't too much down time.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.