1sgjeffward

QuoteBob Cordell - 3/18/2013  1:39 PM

Quote1sgjeffward - 3/18/2013  2:54 PM

Quotedala399 - 3/17/2013  10:40 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 3/14/2013  6:14 AM

Quotedala399 - 3/14/2013  6:47 AM
Hello from Chicago!

Do you read the forum before you post?  

(psss... we know the answer . . . it's a trick question . . . :biggrin:)
Thank you for calling me out on this.  When I have the time I attempt to read and contribute as much as I can.  However, the weeks that I get up for work every day at 5:30am and get home between 7:30-8pm I find myself not having time to read every post in every forum.  As a newbie myself, I know how good it felt to receive such a warm welcome from the other Geeks.  So when I sign-in and see someone new has joined I try to give them that same warm welcome.  If I don't have time to read the entire thread I read what the newbie posted and then welcome them.  I agree the integrity of the site is important otherwise, I wouldn't have already referred 2 Geeks myself.

It's OK you shall not be shunned  :biggrin:

Can happen especially since the posts were already onto the second page by the time you posted. Just keep an eye open posting just for the sake of posting doesn't contribute :thumbsup:

Most of my posts dont contribute anything useful!

:biggrin:

You're the court jester Bob! You're not supposed to contribute your job is to make us laugh :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.