Cigar Minder.

Started by 1sgjeffward, 03/18/2013 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dala399

I've been looking at these for a while now.  Glad to hear they are worth the money and damage the wrapper, I think I'm sold.
-David

1sgjeffward

Quotedala399 - 3/18/2013  8:10 PM

I've been looking at these for a while now.  Glad to hear they are worth the money and damage the wrapper, I think I'm sold.

did you mean "and DON'T damage the wrapper" :lmao:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

bmac7754

I was actually looking at these as well.  For me it would be used to clip on a golf cart.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

1sgjeffward

Quotebmac7754 - 3/18/2013  8:59 PM

I was actually looking at these as well.  For me it would be used to clip on a golf cart.

I went ahead and bid on 1 figure worse case they are only $6.50 QB. I have a shipment for this week already so might as well maximize the shipping right :biggrin:
Jeff

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

bmac7754

Quote1sgjeffward - 3/18/2013  11:01 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 3/18/2013  8:59 PM  I was actually looking at these as well.  For me it would be used to clip on a golf cart.
I went ahead and bid on 1 figure worse case they are only $6.50 QB. I have a shipment for this week already so might as well maximize the shipping right :biggrin:

Sounds like a plan.  If it should suck, and sounds like it won't its not like your out a bunch of $$ or anything.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Jeff, If that doesnt work out, looks like they have a motorcycle clip made for the bike.  its at www.getagripclip.com.  They are more expensive, but looking around the web probably can find it cheaper.  Just a thought.

Motorcycle Cigar Holder. Cigar Holder For Motorcycles. Get A Grip Clip Motorcycle Cigar Holder. Grips wet surfaces and won

1sgjeffward

Quotebmac7754 - 3/18/2013  9:15 PM

Jeff, If that doesnt work out, looks like they have a motorcycle clip made for the bike.  its at www.getagripclip.com.  They are more expensive, but looking around the web probably can find it cheaper.  Just a thought.

Kinda cool. Honestly though think the cheaper one may be easier to get the cigar out of with one hand. Could be wrong but it looks like you would definitely need to use both hands to get your cigar out of the more expensive one.

Will keep it in mind though if the $6 version lets me down and fails big time!
Jeff

? André Gide

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.