Longhorn

QuoteMonte - 6/8/2014  6:25 PM

Cuban coladas are enough for me

Yea... about every year so they are enough for me too.  :moon:

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

STL_Cohiba

Death Wish Coffee is supposed to be the worlds strongest coffee
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

Cfickter

I love strong coffee, but in the end the flavor is what wins me, Hey Gurkhas are the "Cadillac" of cigars, but you don't see me running out to buy them!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

STL_Cohiba

I agree. Why drink it if it taste's like s**t just to get a good caffeine buzz lol. Same with Cigars. I never knew that Gurkhas were the "Cadillac's" of Cigars. I know they make one of the most if not the most expensive cigars in the world. The Black Dragon and the his majesty cigars. Im not gonna spend $1150 for one cigar. When I could buy a trunk full of cigars for that
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

horrido

Coffee and scotch/whiskey/JD usually works.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

STL_Cohiba

Lol that it does. Nothing says breakfast like an Irish coffee

C130Driver

I've never really considered the amount of caffeine to be the measure of strength of coffee but rather the boldness of the flavors. Similar to nicotine in cigars. Plus, on a regular Saturday or Sunday morning I drink an entire pot by myself. That more than makes up for the lower caffeine levels. I guess it's more about enjoying the flavor of coffee than the caffeine for me. Guess that's why I smoke cigars and not cigarettes too.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Vroomp

The wife says this was pretty stout stuff~! I don't drink the stuff unless it contains liquor..... :confused:

Call 787-436-2016 or 787-477-1883 to order if you wanna try it out.......

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ken Kelley

QuoteSTL_Cohiba - 8/25/2015  12:22 AM

I agree. Why drink it if it taste's like s**t just to get a good caffeine buzz lol. Same with Cigars. I never knew that Gurkhas were the "Cadillac's" of Cigars. I know they make one of the most if not the most expensive cigars in the world. The Black Dragon and the his majesty cigars. Im not gonna spend $1150 for one cigar. When I could buy a trunk full of cigars for that

Here's yer typical Black Dragon review!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

cibolodave

love strong coffee, but not knock me on my butt coffee :)

runewolf

I love a good tasting strong cup of coffee, but not going to buy something that the hype is all about the caffeine!  I have a local shop that roasts the beans themselves.  I've bought bags that were still warm from the roaster :)  pure heaven!
--// Signature space for rent \\--

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.