The Full Maddy "Mission Accoplished" Thanks Everyone

Started by 05Venturer, 09/29/2014 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Last call for the contest.
The pass is slated to hit my mailbox tomorrow afternoon.
Still only 1 correct answer. Everyone has until I grab the box out of the mail. :goodluck:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

The Pass is home and we have a contest winner.

Congrats to the only person with the correct guess for the contest
Drumroll Please ....................................................................................Longhorn :party:  :party:

Brad was to only one to get the answer out of the only 2 people that PM'ed me a guess

Brad I will drop of your 5 er the 1st weekend in January while enjoying a smoke with you in the Longhorn Lounge, Congrats and thanks for playing. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Here is the 3 similarities:
Number of Participants: 13
Number of starter sticks when the pass went out: 13
Ship Date: 10/13/14

Lucky number 13  :respekt:

:party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Longhorn

Quote05Venturer - 12/22/2014  6:54 PM

The Pass is home and we have a contest winner.

Congrats to the only person with the correct guess for the contest
Drumroll Please ....................................................................................Longhorn :party:  :party:

Brad was to only one to get the answer out of the only 2 people that PM'ed me a guess

Brad I will drop of your 5 er the 1st weekend in January while enjoying a smoke with you in the Longhorn Lounge, Congrats and thanks for playing. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Here is the 3 similarities:
Number of Participants: 13
Number of starter sticks when the pass went out: 13
Ship Date: 10/13/14

Lucky number 13  :respekt:

Ooooooooh, yea!    :dancing: :party: :dancing: :dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing::dancing: :party: :dancing:

05Venturer

Just waiting for Jarred's virtual P/T's and I can close this baby down.
Thanks again everyone, I will have all feedback left by end of evening and would appreciate anyone who hasn't left feedback for me good, bad or indifferent to do the same when time allows.
Kent

sar127

Congrats Brad! I would've never guessed that.  :?:

And a big thanks to Kent for setting up and running the pass, was a lot of fun, thanks for letting me play!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

mike.casey

Went right over my head. Great deductive reasoning Brad!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

bmac7754

Congrats Brad, thanks again for the cool pass Kent.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

QuoteDonM - 10/14/2014  8:20 AM

WTF took so long  :confused:

You didn't put too much tape on it did you? :angry:

13? You started with 13 cigars?  That's an unlucky number :-0

Thought for sure Don was gonna catch it
 :confused:
Kent

05Venturer

Received Jarreds puts yesterday and USPS shows his takes hit his APO in Korea this morning, so I closed out the pass this morning. Thanks to all for participating.
Feedback has been left for everyone and I would appreciate the same when those of you that have not get a chance.
I am contemplating making this an annual pass for us Maduro lovers.
Kent

Cfickter

Well done brother, I would be up for an annual maduro pass!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

Quote05Venturer - 1/14/2015  8:23 AM

Received Jarreds puts yesterday and USPS shows his takes hit his APO in Korea this morning, so I closed out the pass this morning. Thanks to all for participating.
Feedback has been left for everyone and I would appreciate the same when those of you that have not get a chance.
I am contemplating making this an annual pass for us Maduro lovers.

Count me in for that pass!!!

bmac7754

Thanks Kent, this was a great pass.  I am in on the next one too.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

jumberlack1

Thanks for the great pass! Can't wait for the next one
Making bad decisions a profession!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.