Mini PIF Chapter 2

Started by nwb, 04/03/2013 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjohn20081983

Quotebmac7754 - 1/18/2015  6:42 PM  

Ok, I have some in the my wish list but anything will do.  I do like maduro cigars, and not so much churchill sizes.  Surprise me, either way I will be thankful.  I will throw a couple I would like here as well.

AKA ( I recently had a respect and that blew me away)

LFD chisels

viaje C4

San Cristobal

Kristoff

Tat Monsters

Oliva Nubs - the new coffee flavors

I hope someone can hit you HARD you are very deserving and a great BOTL.

BTW I had the espresso nub a couple times recently and I really enjoyed them I hope you get to try them soon.

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

bmac7754

I like the Nub line, looking forward to the new ones out there.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

kxthor911

If noone objects I'll get this out in the next few days.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

bmac7754

I sure don't.  Thanks Nick
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

kxthor911

Quotebmac7754 - 1/18/2015  10:00 PM  I sure don't.  Thanks Nick

Pm sent 
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

kxthor911

Brian, sorry about the delay but this will be in the mail today. Been busy with work and errands and couldn't get it out sooner sorry again.

bmac7754

Quotekxthor911 - 1/23/2015  9:37 AM  Brian, sorry about the delay but this will be in the mail today. Been busy with work and errands and couldn't get it out sooner sorry again.

Not a problem Nick, thanks again.  I think I am not in danger of running low.

bigjohn20081983

Quotekxthor911 - 1/23/2015  9:37 AM  Brian, sorry about the delay but this will be in the mail today. Been busy with work and errands and couldn't get it out sooner sorry again.

I cant wait to see what lands from this. I hope you get a major league smack down on Both your PIF's

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

kxthor911

On the way Brian. Enjoy brother

bmac7754

Got my box in the mail today from Nick.  Wow these are some great cigars you tossed my way and want to say thanks very much.  With that being said Nick, time to post up your list.

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

kxthor911

I'm passing this to vw77guy. Shawn make a list brother. You guys know the drill by now. Please look at the quality of sticks I sent and try to send some of equal awesomeness. Shawn a list is required, not just send me whatever. Take your time if need be and enjoy brother.

bmac7754

Quotekxthor911 - 1/28/2015  11:10 PM  I'm passing this to vw77guy. Shawn make a list brother. You guys know the drill by now. Please look at the quality of sticks I sent and try to send some of equal awesomeness. Shawn a list is required, not just send me whatever. Take your time if need be and enjoy brother.

You sneaky bastard.  Seriously Nick, that is just way too cool.  

BewareDaPenguin

Nice move, nice sticks :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Mojo66

Well done Nick, awesome way to pay it forward.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

benchjockey

Very generous of you, Nick.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

kxthor911

bmac7754

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.