Mini PIF Chapter 2

Started by nwb, 04/03/2013 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nwb

Chief of Shaft

sam a

QuoteNtxsage - 4/11/2013  10:09 PM  Any other good Lancero, Lonsdale or Panatela  

hmmm... likes 'em skinny huh? i got this... show this n00b what real cigars is.

Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

Ntxsage

Thanks for the pickup Sam!  :-)
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

nwb

sam don't play around.....
Chief of Shaft

sam a

it's on the way... UPS tr# 1z6571390370141109. and i pass my wish to mike.casey to help him celebrate the new kid on the way... wish away man.
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

mike.casey

Quotesam a - 4/15/2013  12:18 PM

it's on the way... UPS tr# 1z6571390370141109. and i pass my wish to mike.casey to help him celebrate the new kid on the way... wish away man.

:-0

WOW! That is awesome brother. The generosity of great BOTL like Sam never ceases to amaze me.  :dancing:
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Ntxsage

Sam hooked me up BIG TIME....can't post the pic till later but  I'm humbled brother. I wouldn't have even known to ask for some of these.  Thank You!!!

Mike you're  up.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Ntxsage

Couldn't ask for a better PIF. I've got plenty NC now and just starting to try navigating the more dangerous CC waters. I'd been looking for ways to safely try some smaller vitolas and here is what Sam gifted a fellow BOTL:

2009 PL Panatelas
2002 LGC MDO #3
2002 Punch Ninfas
Early 80's ERDM Panatela Largas
1997 LGC MDO #1
An unclean rat to keep everyone company

Anytime a BOTL is willing to gift  15 to 30-year-old cigars from his personal collection all I can do is :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Truly humbled Sam...much appreciated. I'll try not to smoke any of these backwards.

sam a

glad you like... just remember, old crusty thin CCs deserve very slow smoking, then slow down some more, and then some more again, then go slower still, and you will be rewarded.

toby2

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

mike.casey

Since I didn't do anything to deserve this spot in the PIF. I'm going to make it really easy on somebody, and let them pick from a few smokes I can't ever seem to have enough of. Oh and don't get too worked up over the vitolas, any size any in any blend is great for me! :biggrin:

photo 0180c60f-531c-4705-8af5-b8413268808f_zpsf05cad0d.jpg

Thanks again Sam. You are an awesome BOTL, that much is obvious. :cheers:

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Jackal

Sam is a real class act  :bigthumbs:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nirab

I am sending a trade package to Mike, so...this is a great opportunity to kill two birds with one stone! I got this one if no one else has jumped on it.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mike.casey

Quotenirab - 4/18/2013  10:24 AM

I am sending a trade package to Mike, so...this is a great opportunity to kill two birds with one stone! I got this one if no one else has jumped on it.
:rocker:

Sounds like a plan... How will I know which ones are for trade, and which are for the PIF :confused:

I'm looking forward to it Brian. Many thanks! :dancing:

Ron White

mike.casey

QuoteJackal - 4/18/2013  10:22 AM

Sam is a real class act  :bigthumbs:

:word:

Ron White

nirab

Quotemike.casey - 4/18/2013  10:41 AM

Sounds like a plan... How will I know which ones are for trade, and which are for the PIF :confused:

I'm thinking that any way you slice it, it will work out just fine for you...or, use your wish list as a cheat sheet! IF, they are all off of that list!  :shy:  :biggrin:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

mike.casey

Quotenirab - 4/18/2013  11:21 AM

Quotemike.casey - 4/18/2013  10:41 AM

I'm thinking that any way you slice it, it will work out just fine for you...or, use your wish list as a cheat sheet! IF, they are all off of that list!  :shy:  :biggrin:  :angel:
:lmao:

Sounds good!

Ron White

nirab

Alright y'all, I pulled a boneheaded move. I sent out my end of a trade to Mike, and was going to send his PIF along with it. Well, I got the trade out Monday, but forgot the PIF...so, the PIF went out today. No tracking info, but it should arrive Sat or Mon. Hope you like em Mike.  :-)

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

mike.casey

Looking forward to it!

Ron White

mike.casey

Brian's PIF hit the house today, and all I can say is wow! I'll update with a pic later.

photo 3949138f-2747-40ec-b2db-acf88e90edad_zps3a09fb3d.jpg

Make a wish Brian!

Ron White

nwb

Nice PIF!  Post up a list Brian.
Chief of Shaft

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.