"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Purchase your own cigar and wine store

Started by monteclaro, 07/21/2007 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monteclaro

Begin a big big wine freak as well as cigar freak, I can across this on ebay.  It couold be very tempting.  Fun to think about anyways.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wine-and-Cigar-Retail-store-business-for-sale_W0QQitemZ270142235445QQihZ017QQcategoryZ11761QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

theoldcc

This place look really nice.  125 doesn't seem bad for it.  Lawrenceville is a nice area.  Personally, I would never own a retail store, bit if I did want to get into the business, this might be interesting.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

tnt956

$125,000 seems very low for a store like that.

SenorPablo

$125k is not bad.  I bet that just covers the name and the inventory.  The storespace is probably being rented so your not getting any real estate.  So its just a matter of how much inventory they have.

With all the new new tax legistlation going on i'm not sure its a good business to get into, although it looks like they are really more of a wine store and probably have a cigar case at the front.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.