Going to Columbus, OH

Started by SenorPablo, 07/22/2007 09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

So even though I just got back from The Sun, I am heading back out on the road for a few days in our Columbus office.  This should be the last of travel for awhile.  

Anyone know of anything worth visiting cigar-wise while i'm there?  They've pretty much banned smoking everywhere, so i'm not sure i'll find any decent cigar clubs.  I hop a flight tomorrow so not sure how much i'll be around again for a few days.  I'll probably take a few smokes with me, even though about the only place i'll be able to smoke them is out in front of the hotel :mad:

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

theoldcc

Travelling again?  Man you get around don't you?

Sorry to say i'm not sure you'll find too much exciting in Columbus.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

monteclaro

Columbus?  Isn't that where they had all those beltway shootings?  :-0  That's about all I know about Columbus.  Although they are the home of the Buckeyes so there must be some partying places there.

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

mistagordo

I don't think this a going to be a good year for the Buckeyes.  Too bad so sad...not!

Steve

SenorPablo

Hi Folks.  I'm back in town.  Nothing major to report.  Although I was out to dinner with our GM and found out that he is a big cigar fan.  Bonus!  We went looking for cigars at a local shop next to the restaurant we were out at.  People were sitting outside at tables smoking cigars and it had us craving one.  Unfortunately the shop has just closed.  I knew I should have brought a few cigars.  Oh well.   :confused:

It's definitely good to be back.  I have had enough travel lately.  It's good to folks have been active.  A few new cigar reviews out there.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

theoldcc

Welcome back.  You should have definitely brought some sticks.  When in doubt just bring 'em.  they dont take that much room.  :biggrin:

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.