A Robust Summer Corona

Started by Joelala, 04/29/2013 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mautrak

Box is here.  In good shape.  Everything very well packaged.  Will do puts/takes tonight.  Box will ship out tomorrow.

Mautrak

On it's way to you, Joe.  Shipped it out this morning.  Post Office employee said it would likely be delivered Friday.

Joelala

Great pass guys

Tick tick tick
Joe

CrazyK

I'm ready with my puts and my takes. Joe, can you transition it to me so that I can enter them once you get the box? Thanks!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Joelala

QuoteCrazyK - 7/2/2013  8:11 PM

I'm ready with my puts and my takes. Joe, can you transition it to me so that I can enter them once you get the box? Thanks!!

Will do, I sent you a message without seeing this in the forum, so please ignore my message :).
Joe

Joelala

Thank you everyone for participating in my first pass. I really appreciate it and I think this pass went very well. I hope all of you join my next pass when the time comes around. I have left feedback for everyone who has participating, so please make sure you leave me some as well.
Joe

Mautrak

Thanks, Joe.  A smooth pass all around.

sjn1117

had blast man! looking forward to the next one!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

CrazyK

Thanks for transitioning it to me Joe! I have submitted my Puts and Takes, and they will be in the mail tomorrow!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Joelala

QuoteCrazyK - 7/4/2013  12:08 PM

Thanks for transitioning it to me Joe! I have submitted my Puts and Takes, and they will be in the mail tomorrow!

I will try to get yours out tomorrow.
Joe

Otter

Thanks Joe, good job!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

bmac7754

QuoteJoelala - 7/3/2013  9:43 AM  Thank you everyone for participating in my first pass. I really appreciate it and I think this pass went very well. I hope all of you join my next pass when the time comes around. I have left feedback for everyone who has participating, so please make sure you leave me some as well.

Thanks Joe, Feedback left

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.