Black Ops

Started by chewmann, 04/20/2013 12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.petree.1

Quoteredjj - 4/20/2013  12:24 PM

I have smoked the Black Ops Habano Churchill and liked them. It is not the best smoke , but good enough for me to smoke daily.
FYI you can get 5 packs and MAZOS of 20 on Cigarbids for a hell of a lot cheeper. There a fair site. I just baught 7 mazos of 20 for $3 each. It was in a quick buy auction and they screwed it up. It was suppose to be 3 mazos for sale at $45 each. They put on the web as 45 mazos for $3 each. They actually honered ther screw up. I felt bad after I baught them and tried to cancel my order or pay more and they would not have. They said it was there screw up and they were going to honor it. Can't say I can think of many companies that would throw away   $1890 on a typo.  :bigthumbs:  
http://www.cigarbid.com/

P.S. The site is like crack. It is very addictive. I am thinking of starting a support group. :biggrin:

The site shows that it has no affiliations with Cigar international, but it gets billed from the same place on my credit card and a lot of the cigars come in cigar international bags. So if like the quality of cigar international you will be pleased with cigar bid.

Hi, My name is Chris and I am addicted ti cigarbid.com.

Ntxsage

Quotec.petree.1 - 4/30/2013  1:05 PM

Quoteredjj - 4/20/2013  12:24 PM

I have smoked the Black Ops Habano Churchill and liked them. It is not the best smoke , but good enough for me to smoke daily.
FYI you can get 5 packs and MAZOS of 20 on Cigarbids for a hell of a lot cheeper. There a fair site. I just baught 7 mazos of 20 for $3 each. It was in a quick buy auction and they screwed it up. It was suppose to be 3 mazos for sale at $45 each. They put on the web as 45 mazos for $3 each. They actually honered ther screw up. I felt bad after I baught them and tried to cancel my order or pay more and they would not have. They said it was there screw up and they were going to honor it. Can't say I can think of many companies that would throw away   $1890 on a typo.  :bigthumbs:  
http://www.cigarbid.com/

P.S. The site is like crack. It is very addictive. I am thinking of starting a support group. :biggrin:

The site shows that it has no affiliations with Cigar international, but it gets billed from the same place on my credit card and a lot of the cigars come in cigar international bags. So if like the quality of cigar international you will be pleased with cigar bid.

Hi, My name is Chris and I am addicted ti cigarbid.com.

Hi Chris.  I'm proud of you for admitting you are powerless over your addiction. I will be your sponsor.  Your second step is send all your cigars to me. :biggrin:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.