Viaje Zombie Black box split - Update

Started by CrazyK, 05/08/2013 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

CrazyK

Just got in from my trip, and the Zombies are ready for deployment! I'll be sending them out first thing in the morning. Please let me know when you all get them, and if you feel so inclined, leave me some feedback!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Brlesq

Oh, good, they got there!  I've been concerned for almost 2 weeks since I sent them across the border and didn't hear from you that they arrived.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

CrazyK

Sorry Bruce! I posted at the beginning of last week that they were received. Thanks for your help! They look very nice!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

SenorPablo

Excellent - looking forward to these.  Thanks Karl!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

kxthor911

Got mine in the mail today, thanks Karl.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

SenorPablo

Just got mine as well.  Man these look very nice!  Thanks Karl!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

CrazyK

Glad to hear the Zombie invasion is going well! I had one last week and man was it good! Enjoy!!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Longhorn

Got mine Friday and smoked one Saturday - really enjoyed it!

dio

kxthor911

For those of you that have smoked one so far, did you have burn issues? Shouldn't we give them atleast a month or two to adjust? Thanks.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Longhorn

Quotekxthor911 - 6/12/2013  4:31 PM

For those of you that have smoked one so far, did you have burn issues? Shouldn't we give them atleast a month or two to adjust? Thanks.

Yes - burned faster on one side for about the stick.  The others are resting now - a couple of weeks should be more than adequate in a well controlled humidor.

EDIT: Half of the stick...

kxthor911

Thanks brad. I thought that might happen. I only got five so I thought I'd wait a month or two before I have one.

CrazyK

Even the one that I smoked ROTT canoed significantly. I'm going to let the rest sit for a couple weeks.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Longhorn

QuoteCrazyK - 6/12/2013  9:12 PM

Even the one that I smoked ROTT canoed significantly. I'm going to let the rest sit for a couple weeks.

It was worth the extra work for me - really enjoyed it, Karl.  Thanks again for coordinating!   :-)

CrazyK

Yeah I enjoyed mine too! They're going to be really good in a few months!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

kxthor911

Yes sir. Thanks. Have y'all tried the honey and hand grenades?

Longhorn

Quotekxthor911 - 6/12/2013  9:43 PM

Yes sir. Thanks. Have y'all tried the honey and hand grenades?

Yep - box split with mpurtle01 and nirab a couple of months ago - good smoke too!

kxthor911

QuoteLonghorn - 6/12/2013  9:35 PM  
Quotekxthor911 - 6/12/2013  9:43 PM  Yes sir. Thanks. Have y'all tried the honey and hand grenades?
Yep - box split with mpurtle01 and nirab a couple of months ago - good smoke too!

Ntxsage, sent me one as a gift. I enjoyed it very much. 

CrazyK

I have a couple HHG Rapiers for sale/trade in my virtual humidor if you are interested.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

kxthor911

QuoteCrazyK - 6/12/2013  10:24 PM  I have a couple HHG Rapiers for sale/trade in my virtual humidor if you are interested.

Pm sent about trade. 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.