You know summer's coming....

Started by BXgreenhorn, 05/10/2013 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mom_0f_4

Quote87North - 5/10/2013  2:14 PM

DEGENERATES!!!  :notamused:  :lmao:

:lmao: its Fri i can be anything i want to be  :beer:

billy82

Good one.  In my city, it is when you see the pimps and there ho's out front of  Maria's bar.  BTW this is noooo lie.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

ntanner

Man, im gonna be sick. :barf:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

mom_0f_4

Quotebilly82 - 5/10/2013  5:33 PM

Good one.  In my city, it is when you see the pimps and there ho's out front of  Maria's bar.  BTW this is noooo lie.

must be a Reading thing I live in Redding Ca and its the same here. i see women with tummy's like the the lady up top walking around with half shirts and short shorts NASTY!!! there noting wrong with a lady with  meat on her bones but dress like a lady with some meat on your bones.

Ken Kelley

Man! This thread looks like the local Wally World Super Center on a Saturday morning after the disability checks come out!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

mom_0f_4

QuoteKen Kelley - 5/10/2013  6:07 PM

Man! This thread looks like the local Wally World Super Center on a Saturday morning after the disability checks come out!

:lmao: bawhahahaha

pferg

QuoteKen Kelley - 5/10/2013  5:07 PM

:lmao:  :lmao: that aint right

87North

Quotepferg - 5/10/2013  7:43 PM

QuoteKen Kelley - 5/10/2013  5:07 PM

:lmao:  :lmao: that aint right

The disability checks ain't, but the observation is spot on...
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.