What's in the Mail Part IV

Started by Vroomp, 05/20/2013 03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.petree.1

QuoteTed - 7/8/2013  3:36 PM

Nice pic!

Careful with those fuses, I accidentally broke one off when putting mine away.

Oops, I did tha too.

Ted

Quotec.petree.1 - 7/8/2013  7:45 PM  
QuoteTed - 7/8/2013  3:36 PM  Nice pic!  Careful with those fuses, I accidentally broke one off when putting mine away.
Oops, I did tha too.

Time for a more involved fruit pectin experiment!!!

bmac7754

Got in a 10 pack of Oliva Saison (2009) Robusto's.  I know there is only 9, I couldn't resist smoking one right away.

photo IMG_2902_zpsf0b9c590.jpg

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

toby2

cool. I like most of Oliva's smokes

Ntxsage

I'm done for a while...this latest splurge was ridiculous...the tip of a very large iceberg....
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

c.petree.1

QuoteNtxsage - 7/11/2013  3:32 PM

I'm done for a while...this latest splurge was ridiculous...the tip of a very large iceberg....

Ahhh.... Wow. That looks nice.

CrazyK

Whoa! Nice Behikes!! If that is only the tip, I wanna see the rest!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Smurf

Sweet score.. Thoes BHK's are awesome!
orbis non sufficit

Ntxsage

QuoteCrazyK - 7/11/2013  6:18 PM

Whoa! Nice Behikes!! If that is only the tip, I wanna see the rest!!

don't feed the beast.  I think I have a problem. LOL.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Vroomp

QuoteNtxsage - 7/11/2013  9:44 PM  
QuoteCrazyK - 7/11/2013  6:18 PM  Whoa! Nice Behikes!! If that is only the tip, I wanna see the rest!!
don't feed the beast.  I think I have a problem. LOL.

Problem? Where? :biggrin:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

toby2

QuoteNtxsage - 7/11/2013  8:32 PM  I'm done for a while...this latest splurge was ridiculous...the tip of a very large iceberg....

:biggrin: your gonna need a bigger boat....

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

McBryde

I've always wanted to try those Behikes, because everyone always says how great they are. Are they really that great of a smoke? If so, I might have to look into getting some if I have another kid. I think I'd have to kill the mooches though around my place first though. Those would be only a select few who would ever get one of those.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

nwb

Very nice - I really like the BHK box.
Chief of Shaft

CrazyK

Busy day for my mailman today! I got the Canadian end of the Viaje TNT and C-4 split in, AND my order from NewHavanaCigars.com, a box of L'Atelier MAD44 and a bundle of the Tatuaje Avion 2013! Very good day!!!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

kxthor911

QuoteCrazyK - 7/12/2013  12:14 PM  Busy day for my mailman today! I got the Canadian end of the Viaje TNT and C-4 split in, AND my order from NewHavanaCigars.com, a box of L'Atelier MAD44 and a bundle of the Tatuaje TAA 2013! Very good day!!!

I thought you were supposed to be cutting back :).

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

CrazyK

Quotekxthor911 - 7/12/2013  1:16 PM

QuoteCrazyK - 7/12/2013  12:14 PM  Busy day for my mailman today! I got the Canadian end of the Viaje TNT and C-4 split in, AND my order from NewHavanaCigars.com, a box of L'Atelier MAD44 and a bundle of the Tatuaje TAA 2013! Very good day!!!

I thought you were supposed to be cutting back :).

I am cutting back mainly because of the Viaje's, but just could not pass up the chance to get the TAA 2013's!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Mojo66

Eveytime I think I'll catch a break and feel I have enough cigars, I read one of tehse posts and there it goes again...

Thanks Karl, now i NEED to get me some Tat TAA 2013 and why not some MAD44 :cry:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

CrazyK

QuoteMojo66 - 7/12/2013  3:30 PM

Eveytime I think I'll catch a break and feel I have enough cigars, I read one of tehse posts and there it goes again...

Thanks Karl, now i NEED to get me some Tat TAA 2013 and why not some MAD44 :cry:

NHC did an impeccable of shipping, it cleared customs in minutes (literally, 2 minutes) and no duties or taxes imposed. I am definitely adding them to the safe-to-ship-to-Canada list!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Smurf

ummmmmm cant wait to smoke the explsives..... those Lat's  look great1
orbis non sufficit

Cfickter

Just got in some 5 packs of Obsidian White Noise, Torano Exodus 1959, and MUWAT Baitfish
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

1sgjeffward

Nothing super exiting just bringing the stock back up to standard:

10pk Padron 2000 Maduro
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Longhorn

Quote1sgjeffward - 7/16/2013  9:23 PM

10pk Padron 2000 Maduro

:Lmao:  

And Karl, good lord, man!  Did you convert an RV into a humidor or something?    :-0  :biggrin:

1sgjeffward

QuoteLonghorn - 7/16/2013  8:03 PM

Quote1sgjeffward - 7/16/2013  9:23 PM

10pk Padron 2000 Maduro

:Lmao:  

And Karl, good lord, man!  Did you convert an RV into a humidor or something?    :-0  :biggrin:

Hey I can be a smart ass if I want  :biggrin: The Mad 2000's are the BOMB!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.