A Canadian Pass??

Started by chrisdickinson, 05/25/2013 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisdickinson

I know that there would be issues with shipping a pass from the US to Canada, but is anyone on here up for a Canadian Pass?  I'm a newbie but have a decent collection and would love to get in on one of these.

Ive got some great cigars that you will never see outside of Cuba and would love to share a few of them around!

biggsy16

Mojo,Crazyk,Per,Biggsy16 and you would make 5, I know of but the trick is to get it organized
Never done being a Dad

CrazyK

Yeah I'd definitely be down! There are a bunch of Canadians on here! Smurf, freakydeakydutchman, ringadingh, pferg... Set it up and throw out some invites!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Mojo66

If you build it, they will come
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

CrazyK

I forgot about horrido, xbrentx, skirdie, mike46, cigartats... I'm sure there are many more!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

chrisdickinson

Ok it looks like there is some interest in this and I love love to see it happen. Ive never been in one before and really done know how it all happens. the last thing i would want to do is make a mess of it all.  is anyone up for the task of organizing it? Ill help in any way that i can, but again don't know where to start or how to make it happen.

if it happens I have some nice sticks to throw in. 3 i can think of off the top of my head would be:
Vegas Robaina Unico
an unbanded personally rolled for me Cohiba (this was rolled for me at a Cohiba plantation in Pinar Del Rio)
A Bolivar Corona Senior (Can't get these in Canada as far as I know)
plus I've also got lots of Peso Cigars I have picked up in Cuba over the last few years. Don't knock them till you've tried them!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.