Previous topic - Next topic

DogMan

done for now

Loren B Davis

Joelala

Joe

Phog

CrazyK

Wow rock bottom prices! If only I didn't have the same problem...
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

GoldenX

Man, too bad I am broke right now or I would scoop some of those up.  Great prices!

PETE314

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

toby2

tvolball

Good looking list. Good luck with the sale
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Vroomp

Very nice selection there.............. :smoker:  :?:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

DogMan

Bump - List updated and NEW STUFF ADDED. Thanks all for looking and buying
Loren B Davis

Vroomp

Geez, that was Super Fast Loren! :dancing:  The cigars arrived today and I notice you only posted this message two days ago! Thanks man! I doubt my check will get there as fast........ :shamebag:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

PETE314

QuoteVroomp - 6/13/2013  4:51 PM  Geez, that was Super Fast Loren! :dancing:  The cigars arrived today and I notice you only posted this message two days ago! Thanks man! I doubt my check will get there as fast........ :shamebag:
No kidding!!!!  Mine arrived today as well...that was extremely fast!!!!   Thanks Loren :thumbsup:  Everything looks GREAT!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Phog

x3 for me.  Got mine today and in great shape.  Thanks for the straggler stick, Loren!

lowpro75

Got mine today as well.  Thanks for the deal.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

blue heron

I don't know how I didn't notice this thread for two days, but I see you still have some sticks I'm interested in, so...
PM sent.

DogMan

Quotelowpro75 - 6/13/2013  5:16 PM  Got mine today as well.  Thanks for the deal.

You are all welcome - glad things arrived in short order and good condition, and thank you for helping me clear some space so I can once again indulge guilt free in my true cigar passion .. BUYING MORE :-)
Loren B Davis

dwig

QuotePETE314 - 6/13/2013  5:08 PM

QuoteVroomp - 6/13/2013  4:51 PM  Geez, that was Super Fast Loren! :dancing:  The cigars arrived today and I notice you only posted this message two days ago! Thanks man! I doubt my check will get there as fast........ :shamebag:
No kidding!!!!  Mine arrived today as well...that was extremely fast!!!!   Thanks Loren :thumbsup:  Everything looks GREAT!!!
Mine Too!!!
Loren could put Cigars International, Cigar.com and all the rest of the online retailers out of business with his customer service and delivery :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Thanks Loren
I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

Mojo66

Loren is a 1st class Geek. Cigars he sends seem to get to you before you can actually try to track them, must have people on the payroll at USPS or something.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

DogMan

Bump for New Sticks, Lower Prices, Package Deal ... Buy it all just $100 shipped! 51 sticks at under $2 each! ($111 total as listed)
Loren B Davis

blue heron

My sticks arrived today, well packed and in good condition.  Like others have said, the shipping time was really fast.

Thanks, Loren!

1sgjeffward

Great trade will get my end out ASAP.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

jdwaynes1980

Roll Tide!

CrazyK

Got them today Loren! Thanks for the awesome trade!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

DogMan

QuoteCrazyK - 6/24/2013  8:51 AMGot them today Loren! Thanks for the awesome trade!

:cool:   - more "Hunting Accessories" clear Canadian customs

btw, the list at the top is updated and still available

Loren B Davis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.