"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Help ID'ing sticks

Started by Newbhunter, 06/14/2013 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

QuoteLonghorn - 6/14/2013  8:51 PM

I read on the other thread they are rolled by Master Rollers... making these Master Batey's.   Bwahahahaha :lmao:

Back to regular scheduled programming.  :biggrin:  :offtopic:

:-0  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Mojo66

QuoteBrlesq - 7/15/2015  7:38 PM  
Quote05Venturer - 7/15/2015  7:07 PM  
QuoteJackal - 7/15/2015  5:47 PM  
QuoteMojo66 - 7/15/2015  3:41 PM  Waking up very old threads to promote your cigars might not be the best way to go about it here on CG.  Post in the commercial retailers section and tell us more about your cigars there.
Gonna have to disagree with you on this one.  These are his products that were being discussed, and Abel has openly identified himself as a manufacturer.    It is not like some of these retailers who have tried to stir up business by passing themselves off as just another cigar enthusiast who has found these hot new cigars.
:bigthumbs:  :word:  :respekt:
Who are you kidding?  You're just happy it was Mojo and not you this time!  :biggrin:  

Thanks Bruce, I sure appreciate you coming to my defense :biggrin: :respekt:  :biggrin:

Jason's point was / is valid and I get that we have to always give the benefit of the doubt.

Kent you should be thanking me, I took your spot on the front line :shy:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

AbelGOrtego

No, Batey are made by regular rollers in Nicaragua. We don't pretend to be what we are not. We offer a good cigar at a price.

Cfickter

QuoteAbelGOrtego - 8/6/2015  8:56 AM  No, Batey are made by regular rollers in Nicaragua. We don't pretend to be what we are not. We offer a good cigar at a price.

Just in case nobody else asked, would you be willing to donate 5 sticks of any vitola of your choice for a Geek Critique?

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

QuoteAbelGOrtego - 8/6/2015  8:56 AM

No, Batey are made by regular rollers in Nicaragua. We don't pretend to be what we are not. We offer a good cigar at a price.

So, it's a Nicaraguan Master Batey?   :biggrin:

klamm143

AAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOOK....the SpammerDammer has returned!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.