primewholesale.com ??

Started by jdwaynes1980, 06/20/2013 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

QuoteBrlesq - 6/20/2013  7:06 PM  
Quotejdwaynes1980 - 6/20/2013  5:42 PM  I'm married, and my wife is ready for kids. I'll take some Vivas, keep the condoms, lol.
I have kids, and have realized that I should have taken the condoms!

:lmao:  :lmao:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

alpal

I've ended up on this site one way or another in the past, but haven't ordered anything. It seems sketchy... Let me know how it turns out!
"You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happinesses." - Aldous Huxley

jdwaynes1980

Roll Tide!

nwb

Ran across the site a year ago, and I was very tempted.  I'm curious to see how junglepete's experience is.
Chief of Shaft

sjn1117

man they do have some incredible prices! just looked at the whole list of cigars in their stock and now i am really interested to hear how they work out

junglepete

Follow up:

I received a call from them this morning returning my call from yesterday. I just wanted to confirm that everything was good and to let them know that I was not a business and asked if that would be a problem. They said no, they do deal with the public as long as you pay the $20 shipping and the package was ready to be shipped. So, everything was good to go...and then I cancelled my order.

The reason I cancelled the order was because their sister site tobaccogeneral.com has the Robusto Undercrowns for $116 instead of $100. However, after spending $120 at tobaccogeneral.com you get free shipping. So I ordered the Undercrowns from there and added a stainless steel $5 cutter to the mix and end up getting the box of cigars and a cutter for $120....where as it was costing me $120 for just the cigars on the other site.

Note: only the robusto undercrown is a lower price at tobaccogeneral.com, all other sizes are much higher priced than primewholesale.com.

Seems all legit to me.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

sjn1117

Quotejunglepete - 6/21/2013  9:36 AMFollow up:I received a call from them this morning returning my call from yesterday. I just wanted to confirm that everything was good and to let them know that I was not a business and asked if that would be a problem. They said no, they do deal with the public as long as you pay the $20 shipping and the package was ready to be shipped. So, everything was good to go...and then I cancelled my order.The reason I cancelled the order was because their sister site tobaccogeneral.com has the Robusto Undercrowns for $116 instead of $100. However, after spending $120 at tobaccogeneral.com you get free shipping. So I ordered the Undercrowns from there and added a stainless steel $5 cutter to the mix and end up getting the box of cigars and a cutter for $120....where as it was costing me $120 for just the cigars on the other site.Note: only the robusto undercrown is a lower price at tobaccogeneral.com, all other sizes are much higher priced than primewholesale.com. Seems all legit to me.
awesome man, thanks for the update

Ted

Damn.  Just bought a box of Short Stories and a box of Oliva Connies from CBId.  Both are almost $10 cheaper and would have been free shipping.  Definitely adding to my list of stores, curious to hear your final appraisal after delivery.

CrazyK

Now I gotta try and see how bad Canadian shipping is!!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Phog

You guys have got me interested.  Here's a nice comparison on a box of Jaime Garcia Belicosos:

Prime Wholesale: $90.85
Tobacco General: $92.94
Famous Smoke: $133.99
CI: $132.95

So even the "non-wholesale" site blows the others away.  Their prices for the JG's are almost at auction site prices.

Edit:

Just checked CBid.  Box of the JG Robustos at $94 right now with a quick buy price of $103.  

Ted

QuotePhog - 6/21/2013  9:26 AM  You guys have got me interested.  Here's a nice comparison on a box of Jaime Garcia Belicosos:  Prime Wholesale: $90.85 Tobacco General: $92.94 Famous Smoke: $133.99 CI: $132.95  So even the "non-wholesale" site blows the others away.  Their prices for the JG's are almost at auction site prices.  Edit:  Just checked CBid.  Box of the JG Robustos at $94 right now with a quick buy price of $103.  

I've spent a ton of $$$ at CBid the last two months.  I think that's  about to come to a screeching halt.  CBid may still have better deals on  freefall though.  They also have a better selection of 5 pks and  accessories, but box prices are definitely better at TG, especially when  you factor in the free shipping.  Will still watch, but the weekly  shipments are going to end!

EDIT:

Any idea why the quote feature does not keep the format of the quoted post?

Mojo66

QuoteCrazyK - 6/21/2013  11:01 AM  Now I gotta try and see how bad Canadian shipping is!!

who better to test the system  :bow:

I'll be watching from a safe distance :drool:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nwb

Good to hear it is going smoothly so far, Pete.  Let us know once you get the cigars.
Chief of Shaft

alpal

Still seems too good to be true, somehow...
"You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happinesses." - Aldous Huxley

junglepete

Dear PETER,

Thank you for placing your order on TobaccoGeneral.com

Your order number: #XXXXXXXXXX
Current status of your order: New

To check your order status at any time please follow this link: http://www.tobaccogeneral.com/tool_order_status.php

--- ITEMS ORDERED ---

#1 Liga Privada Undercrown Robusto Cigars Box of 25 [#pc_liga_privada_undercrown_robusto_box_of_25]
Quantity 1 x $115.99 = $115.99

#2 Fujima 56 Gauge Double Blade Cigar Cutter 3 Finger [#ca_fujima_56_gauge_dbl_blade_cutter_3_finger]
Quantity 1 x $4.99 = $4.99

--- ORDER DETAILS ---

Order Status..................New
Order Date....................Jun 21, 2013; 07:25am PDT
Order Number..................XXXXXXXXX
Terms and Conditions..........Agreed
Payment Method................PayPal Express
Payment Status................Completed

Subtotal..............................$120.98
Tax (USA: 0%)...........................$0.00
Shipping................................$0.00
GRAND TOTAL...........................$120.98

Shipping Method: Super Saver Shipping (5-8 business days)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

jdwaynes1980

Both emails seem like pretty solid customer service so far. Keep us updated Pete!
Roll Tide!

junglepete

Placed the order this morning and received this email this evening stating that the order has been shipped. Seems they are using Fedex for shipping:

DATE:      21-Jun-2013
WEB ORDER #:   xxxxxxxxx
INVOICE #:    xxxxxxx

SHIPPED TO:
===========
PETER KOZO
1950 S OCEAN DR APT 8Q
HALLANDALE BEACH FL 33009-5942
UNITED STATES

==================================================================
Ordered: 1   Shipped: 1   pc_liga_privada_undercrown_robusto_box_of_25   Liga Privada Undercrown Robusto Cigars Box of 25   $115.99  
Ordered: 1   Shipped: 1   ca_fujima_56_gauge_dbl_blade_cutter_3_finger   Fujima 56 Gauge Double Blade Cigar Cutter 3 Finger   $4.99  

To track your package, use the link below:
http://www.fedex.com xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your order!
Guru of Frugality

Ringadingh

What if they ship fake sticks, maybe thats why the prices are so good.

dio

Now I am interested in a box of corona vivas.

alpal

Quotedio - 6/21/2013  9:43 PM

Now I am interested in a box of corona vivas.

I like where your head is at! I was thinking the same thing

Vroomp

I guess this is my conformation from PrimeWholesale.com

Now let's see if I get Corona Vivas!

Description: Prime Wholesale, SearchFit Shopping Cart v8.33.1 (Order# 30401-130620)
Transaction:

Amount: $118.98

Billing Info
         Name: Brad Longanecker
      Company: Diversified Construction Resources Inc.
      Address: 2716 Macby Avenue
               Marietta, GA 30066 US
        Phone: 404-376-4595
       E-Mail: Guess away

Shipping Info
         Name: Brad Longanecker
      Company: Diversified Construction Resources Inc.
      Address: 2716 Macby Avenue
               Marietta, GA 30066 US
Approval Code: APPROVED  007207
  Placed From: ****************

OOPS!  I found another email from them listing the items too.....

#1  Liga Privada Undercrown Corona Viva Cigars Box of 25 [#pc_liga_privada_undercrown_corona_viva_box_of_25]
    Quantity 1 x $98.98 = $98.98

--- ORDER DETAILS ---

Order Status..................New
Order Date....................Jun 20, 2013; 02:27pm PDT
Order Number..................30401-130620
Terms and Conditions..........Agreed
Payment Method................Credit Card
Payment Status................Completed

Subtotal...............................$98.98
Tax (USA: 0%)...........................$0.00
Shipping...............................$20.00
GRAND TOTAL...........................$118.98

Shipping Method: Ground Shipping

--- CUSTOMER DETAILS ---

Shipping Details
------------------------------
Brad Longanecker
2716 Macby Avenue
Marietta, Georgia 30066
USA
Company Name: Diversified Construction Resource

And yet another email with tracking information..........

Thank you for ordering from Prime Wholesale!

DATE:      20-Jun-2013
WEB ORDER #:   30401-130620
INVOICE #:    5512

SHIPPED TO:
===========
BRAD LONGANECKER
DIVERSIFIED CONSTRUCTION RESOURCES INC.
2716 MACBY AVE
MARIETTA GA 30066-4324
UNITED STATES

Ordered:  1   Shipped: 1   pc_liga_privada_undercrown_corona_viva_box_of_25    Liga Privada Undercrown Corona Viva Cigars Box of 25   $98.98   

To track your package, use the link below:

Thanks for your order!

I guess they might just be legit!

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Ted

Awesome Vroomp!

Might want to edit out all the PII though.

Vroomp

A google search under my name produces twice as much info so it doesn't matter....... Send me whatever you want!

Ted

That's why I don't like using my real name on public sites. Guess I'm a little paranoid.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.