primewholesale.com ??

Started by jdwaynes1980, 06/20/2013 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Hard to bomb someone when they don't post their address and name though....... :biggrin:  Just saying........
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

jdwaynes1980

Having a name and address doesn't guarantee bombings though!

:(

lol
Roll Tide!

Ted

QuoteVroomp - 6/22/2013  9:17 AM  Hard to bomb someone when they don't post their address and name though....... :biggrin:  Just saying........

True, but that information requires users have at least 100 posts to see. It's not visible to anonymous or new users.

Ted

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 6/22/2013  11:08 AM  Having a name and address doesn't guarantee bombings though!  :(  lol

After seeing the pics, I actually would rather not be. I don't have any sticks worth more than $5 and wouldn't feel right not being able to reciprocate. 

DogMan

QuoteTed - 6/22/2013  11:15 AM  

Quotejdwaynes1980 - 6/22/2013  11:08 AM  Having a name and address doesn't guarantee bombings though!  :(  lol

After seeing the pics, I actually would rather not be. I don't have any sticks worth more than $5 and wouldn't feel right not being able to reciprocate. 

Don't have to reciprocate - it's a bomb
Loren B Davis

jdwaynes1980

Yeah, no need to reciprocate on a bomb.

But here's something to think about. Since you say all you have is a bunch of $5 sticks, don't you think there are a lot of other people out there who only have a bunch of $5 sticks, and would love to get some more as a surprise gift?
Roll Tide!

Mautrak

I'm with the others on that one, Ted.  I have humidors full of $5 (and less) cigars.  I'm no high-roller.  But getting and sending bombs is, well, the bomb.  Getting a box in the mail is like being a kid at Christmas.  And as you get to know the fellas on the site, you'll know what they like.   You can send out much-appreciated cigars that are not high dollar.

Ted

That makes sense.  I try paying attention to a lot of the discussions, but honestly, I still run to the database to look up most of them!  Once I learn a little more I think I'd be more open.

Sorry for hijacking this thread!

mike.casey

There used to be a lot of bombs flying around and the Rich got a yeast infection and got al bitchy about them so we stickied a thread even though there was already a subforum. Now there aren't as many because gratitude is not as prominently displayed. I imagine most don't even check the sticky now...

:whistle:
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Ted

Quotemike.casey - 6/22/2013  9:24 PM  There used to be a lot of bombs flying around and the Rich got a yeast infection and got al bitchy about them so we stickied a thread even though there was already a subforum. Now there aren't as many because gratitude is not as prominently displayed. I imagine most don't even check the sticky now...  :whistle:

I've checked it out several times.  Some VERY generous people here. Looks like c.petree.1 went on a major strafing run.

mike.casey

QuoteTed - 6/22/2013  10:43 PM

Quotemike.casey - 6/22/2013  9:24 PM  There used to be a lot of bombs flying around and the Rich got a yeast infection and got al bitchy about them so we stickied a thread even though there was already a subforum. Now there aren't as many because gratitude is not as prominently displayed. I imagine most don't even check the sticky now...  :whistle:

I've checked it out several times.  Some VERY generous people here. Looks like c.petree.1 went on a major strafing run.

:biggrin:

Yeah, I'm just busting Rich's balls...
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Vroomp

Looks like my Corona Vivas will be here today! :dancing:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Brlesq

Waiting to hear from Brad or Pete to see if these are delivered and the satisfaction level of the transaction.  Could open a new door . . .
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

jdwaynes1980

For those of you who found out about this site from this thread, and purchased a box, my mailbox has plenty of room in it.

lol
Roll Tide!

junglepete

Tracking shows the package will be here Thursday.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

alpal

Did they come in alright for you, Brad?
"You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happinesses." - Aldous Huxley

cigarzinn

I was on the site yesterday, and they appear to have some great prices.  I may order some nice sticks once we get confirmation that the cigars arrived.

Vroomp

Quotealpal - 6/25/2013  12:07 PM  Did they come in alright for you, Brad?

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,, actually,,,,,,,,,, NO! 

When I arrived home to find nothing here I checked the tracking which said the package was left at 1:15.

That was at 1:25!

When I called Fed Ex they said they would talk with the driver after his route. I also contacted PrimeWholesale.com to let them know I had not received my package and that fed Ex said it was delivered 10 minutes earlier. I have only had one package mis-delivered in my twenty years at this location and the person that received it was kind enough to bring it over that evening. None of my neighbors were home when I got here so there wasn't anyone to confirm that the driver even stopped by. I shall give them until tomorrow and then I shall dispute the charge and let Mastercard and PrimeWholesale.com fight it out.

I do not think any fault lies with Primewholesale.com though. They obviously sent something but, if you're gonna send Fed Ex and charge me $20 you better require a signature next time!

Meanwhile, I am not too happy......... :angry:  

jdwaynes1980

Damn Brad that sucks. I agree with you though, sounds like a FedEx issue to me.

Hopefully it will be sorted out ASAP!
Roll Tide!

junglepete

Sorry to hear about that Brad...I hope Fedex solves the mystery fast.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Vroomp

Disappointing yes but, not such a big deal since, I can always order more.

What gets me is the ten minute rip off possibility. I live on a dead end with nothing but cul-de-sacs on adjoining streets for a mile. There were no cars coming out of the sub-division when I entered, nor was there any Fed Ex truck but, IF, I was the one and only delivery in the sub-division, I can understand that. But, for someone to wait for the delivery and the truck to leave and get out of the neighborhood in ten minutes is hauling azz.

I am trying not to let things like this upset me any longer though....... Life is too short to be a grumpy old man so I am drinking instead and enjoying a cigar!

lubrix

That bites,hope they figure it out/compensate you for it.....I can't wait til I'm old...I will be the most foul mouthed,pissed off person this world has ever seen...and I can get away with it cause of my age!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

Hopefully it gets resolved quickly, Brad.
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

All is right in the world today! :dancing:

Fed Ex made the driver retrace her route to find out where the heck she left my package and lo and behold it was still on the porch two streets over! This is the second time Fed Ex has delivered to the wrong street! (maybe they should try hiring folks that can read) I am just glad I do not have to wait for some dumb claim to go through or to dispute the charge on my card.  :biggrin:

For posting this site I might even put Jeff back on the bomb list too....  :shades:

nwb

Great news.  I'll add them to the list...
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.