primewholesale.com ??

Started by jdwaynes1980, 06/20/2013 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Mojo66

Happy that things worked out OK. Thanks for testing this vendor, this can only mean good news for geeks, cheaper cigars means more cigars :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

CigarGuy

I (apparently) WAY WAY overpaid for some undercrowns.. and I was at a DE event!!

Ted

Brlesq

I'm happy for you, Brad.  Enjoy those!

So did they give you any condom samples?   What a combination for a website! :lmao:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Vroomp

No free samples however, I did feel I was getting screwed yesterday! :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

CigarStix

Wholly Ashes!!

Really wish I could help you guys with some "cheap" smokes. These warehouses make it very difficult to compete. Just for fun, I just spoke with Drew Estate to find out my "cost" on the Liga Privada Undercrown Corona Vivas, I wouldn't even break even at the price they are posting. They buy in such bulk and get so many "free" cigars, they are becoming the Wal-Marts of the cigar industry.

Don't get me wrong, that's what makes this country great. BUT, I can only imagine how difficult it is going to get for the B&Ms! Support your local B&Ms, and occasionally, CigarStix  :shy:

"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."  . . . Mark Twain

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
Specializing in Premium Boutique Cigars
www.CigarStix.com
TWITTER: @CigarStix
FACEBOOK: CigarStix

CrazyK

Man those look yummy!! Glad they found them!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

jdwaynes1980

Roll Tide!

junglepete

Glad that got resolved  :-)

Mine are due tomorrow, by fed ex as well.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

toby2

QuoteCigarStix - 6/26/2013  4:47 PM  

Wholly Ashes!!

Really wish I could help you guys with some "cheap" smokes. These warehouses make it very difficult to compete. Just for fun, I just spoke with Drew Estate to find out my "cost" on the Liga Privada Undercrown Corona Vivas, I wouldn't even break even at the price they are posting. They buy in such bulk and get so many "free" cigars, they are becoming the Wal-Marts of the cigar industry.

Don't get me wrong, that's what makes this country great. BUT, I can only imagine how difficult it is going to get for the B&Ms! Support your local B&Ms, and occasionally, CigarStix  :shy:

your right.

I buy about $50 from my local guy when I get over the bridge that way. its just hard to pay 8 bucks for a 2 dollar cigar every day. i'm stocking up for the internet sales tax hammer to drop right now.

Mautrak

QuoteCigarStix - 6/26/2013  1:47 PM

Wholly Ashes!!

I'm with you, Brad.  I buy online.  But it's tough to walk into primewholesale.com, sit in a leather chair, enjoy a cigar, and chat with the fellas.  You have to support the local guy too.

Vroomp

I try to spread the wealth as much as I can. Since my favorite B&M is only a few hundred yards away they get the majority of my trade. I dropped $80 in there at the last event....... I think I still got the better deal though.......... :biggrin:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

jdwaynes1980

I will buy some boxes from this web site, but I spend $20-$50 in my local B&M every week.

I can live with that :)
Roll Tide!

junglepete

Cigars arrived today....started out with Fed Ex...and ended up with USPS. I guess that is why it took a full 7 day week to get here. The shipping was free so I am happy.  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

jdwaynes1980

Roll Tide!

Vroomp

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.