Happy Birthday Pete!

Started by mistagordo, 07/28/2007 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistagordo

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Pete!  Hopefully you're having a great day doing what you want.  B-Days are great excuses to be able to smoke as many sticks as you want!

Steve

theoldcc

Thanks Steve!  Yes, I plan to enjoy this day.  

I got up early, brewed a pot of Starbucks, grabbed a big mug and an Opus X.  I had been saving the tin that i got from Paul for just an occassion.  It was absolutely fantastic and great with the dark black coffee.  Just a great way to start the day.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

monteclaro

Happy Birthday Pete!  Sounds like you started it off right with an Opus X.  Ver nice indeed!  Enjoy the rest of your day.

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

Anthony

_____

SenorPablo

:happybday:  :party:

Finally got to use these icons.  Happy Birthday Pete!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

theoldcc

Thanks everyone!  It's been a great birthday.  I managed to just finish another great cigar out on the deck with a few friends.  My wonderful wife got me a box of Don Pepin Series JJ off my wish list.  I shared them with my friends and they were great as expected.  It was definitely a great finish to a great day.

The wife set up a great surprise gathering of friends at the house.  I should have kind of figured it out because she had done a ton of shopping and cleaning.  The friedns just started showing up and one brought a bottle of scotch to have with the smokes.  Man she is just over the top.

I hope everyone had a great Saturday night.  Now i'm beat and need to go to bed.

Cheers!
*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

It sounds like you had a great birthday and have a great wife!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.