Started by kenstogie, 06/24/2013 12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Longhorn

cigarzinn

Jim1

Welcome from Tennessee.
Life itself is a strange thing.....it is what it is.

tvolball

Welcome fromNorth Georgia
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nwb

Another welcome from GA!
Chief of Shaft

kenstogie

Thanks! It's great to be here.  :)  

I do have a question.....
I have replied to a couple of threads and started one too.  

Is there a way to subcribe to threads or maybe auto subscribe when you post in a thread??

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Mojo66

Quotekenstogie - 6/26/2013 1:49 PM Thanks! It's great to be here. :) I do have a question..... I have replied to a couple of threads and started one too. Is there a way to subcribe to threads or maybe auto subscribe when you post in a thread??

You can subscribe / unsubscribe in "My Account". You can also choose to always receive e-mail notifications and much more.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

CigarGuy

Welcome from Indy!

StogieDad

Welcome from another GA guy!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

1sgjeffward

:welcome: from Northern Colorado!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Michaelbevans61

Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

jimmyG

Ringadingh

Welcome from Ontario!

ROTHNH

Hello Ken -- welcome to Cigar Geeks! :)

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

PKAmmoTroop

:welcome: from Beautiful Downtown Brighton Colorado! :cigarman:
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
    - Terry Pratchett

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.