Viaje TNT and C-4 on their way to Texas!

Started by CrazyK, 06/21/2013 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurf

Or balconyville ... I'll supply the hard hats.....
orbis non sufficit

c.petree.1

QuoteCrazyK - 6/24/2013  4:14 PM

This is what I have so far, which leaves 4 of each. Could everyone please verify the numbers next to their name, and if incorrect, please let me know!

Thanks!

My numbers look good. Thanks.

Mojo66

QuoteSmurf - 6/25/2013  5:57 PM  Or balconyville ... I'll supply the hard hats.....

Hard hats? Where do you see this herf taking place, under the Champlain Bridge? Not even sure any hat is hard enough for that :biggrin:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

CrazyK

The two crates are bought and going out to Brian by UPS today! Woo hoo!!! I'll be sending final invoices to everyone once Brian confirms the shipping will work out as planned.
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

nirab

Shipping should be fine at $7. My main concern is that it may not be safe for these sticks to go with the USPS "fits it ships" boxes. If anyone has an issue with the freight, shoot me a pm and we can discuss.

And, thanks again Karl for making this all happen...you be one top notch geek my friend!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CrazyK

Ok then, $7 it is! I'll send out the invoices to everyone in PMs with the shipping set at a flat rate of $7 for those of you in the USA. Us Canadians will have to wait until Brian ships up here to get the final cost.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

kxthor911

Brian, my USPS store keeps 7x7x6 priority mail boxes in stock for free. They normally run me about 6-8 dollars when I ship them out. Maybe this can be a solution for those of us that are getting more than 5 sticks...You can also order them from their website I think they might be free on their too.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

jdwaynes1980

I think flat-rate for $7 might be high for my 4 sticks too. Small non-flat=rate box would probably be cheaper.
Roll Tide!

CrazyK

Crapola, I started sending out invoices already... I should have checked the thread first! How about this - the cigar prices are calculated already, the shipping is the only variable. Keep the email I am sending out, and Brian will confirm the shipping prices once all the packages go out. That way, everyone pays only what they owe and not more.

Brian, are you okay with that?
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

nirab

I have plenty of the free boxes, it's the safety of the sticks I am worried about. Some packages may require more shipping, some less. I figured that a flat rate for all will cover it. I don't worry about an extra buck or two when I am dealing with y'all, but if it is real important for you to be exact down to the penny, we can do it that way. The time spent getting all this lined out is not a big deal, but when we get down to splitting hairs, it can be a pain. Is anyone worried about paying Karl back the interest that he may accrue by making this purchase? Or the gas it takes to get these shipped out. I know I am ranting a bit on this, so rip me a new one, and then we can get this down to the penny for y'all... Or, make it as easy as possible and let's do this with a flat rate.

off of soapbox now... :-)

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

My fellow geeks. I hope my rant was not taken the wrong way! I will ship em out anyway you want. The post was part tongue in cheek, and part truth. Most of the geeks on here who have dealt with me in the past probably get it. To those that don't, I am sorry if you are offended by my "half truth"! All kidding aside, whatever is easiest and best for you, then that is what is best for me. So, I will let y'all decide, and I will abide by any choices any one of you make.

Peace!  :victory:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mojo66

Quotenirab - 6/26/2013 2:27 PM I have plenty of the free boxes, it's the safety of the sticks I am worried about. Some packages may require more shipping, some less. I figured that a flat rate for all will cover it. I don't worry about an extra buck or two when I am dealing with y'all, but if it is real important for you to be exact down to the penny, we can do it that way. The time spent getting all this lined out is not a big deal, but when we get down to splitting hairs, it can be a pain. Is anyone worried about paying Karl back the interest that he may accrue by making this purchase? Or the gas it takes to get these shipped out. I know I am ranting a bit on this, so rip me a new one, and then we can get this down to the penny for y'all... Or, make it as easy as possible and let's do this with a flat rate. off of soapbox now... :-)

Ok then, if all is up to me, I'll choose to have it all for free. Free cigars, free shipping and free feedback.:lmao:

kxthor911

QuoteMojo66 - 6/26/2013  3:09 PM  

Quotenirab - 6/26/2013 2:27 PM I have plenty of the free boxes, it's the safety of the sticks I am worried about. Some packages may require more shipping, some less. I figured that a flat rate for all will cover it. I don't worry about an extra buck or two when I am dealing with y'all, but if it is real important for you to be exact down to the penny, we can do it that way. The time spent getting all this lined out is not a big deal, but when we get down to splitting hairs, it can be a pain. Is anyone worried about paying Karl back the interest that he may accrue by making this purchase? Or the gas it takes to get these shipped out. I know I am ranting a bit on this, so rip me a new one, and then we can get this down to the penny for y'all... Or, make it as easy as possible and let's do this with a flat rate. off of soapbox now... :-)

Ok then, if all is up to me, I'll choose to have it all for free. Free cigars, free shipping and free feedback.:lmao:

I like your way of thinking, can I have my money back and the cigars...Thank you :)

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

CrazyK

Hahaha very funny guys!! I just can hardly wait to see the pictures of these big bad crates when Brian gets them!

And Sebastien, I calculated roughly that the shipping to Canada in bulk would be about $0.60 per stick. If I can hand deliver them it will be very good for keeping costs down.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Mojo66

QuoteCrazyK - 6/26/2013 4:29 PM Hahaha very funny guys!! I just can hardly wait to see the pictures of these big bad crates when Brian gets them! And Sebastien, I calculated roughly that the shipping to Canada in bulk would be about $0.60 per stick. If I can hand deliver them it will be very good for keeping costs down.

That looks right to me. Hand delivery would be perfect as it'd give us a chance to meet and herf.

CrazyK

My plan exactly! I'll try for a weekend, or even better, get work to send me over for the week. Will you be around for the next few weeks Sebastien?
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Mojo66

Will be around yes. Have plans for August but will be here in July.  I had extensive water damage to my house (tabarnak) from a washer accident (!!!) so I will be working my ass off for a couple of weeks on the night and weekend shifts. But fear not, I will find time to meet deserving Geeks like you.

Smurf

QuoteMojo66 - 6/25/2013  7:08 PM

QuoteSmurf - 6/25/2013  5:57 PM  Or balconyville ... I'll supply the hard hats.....

Hard hats? Where do you see this herf taking place, under the Champlain Bridge? Not even sure any hat is hard enough for that :biggrin:

Na Pont Mercier .... Don't need much TNT to bring that down :dancing:
orbis non sufficit

nirab

I will ship for free to those who request, along with the free cigars. Remeber, these will also ship with some free DE TFP...Transparent Feral Pigs...If your cigars are not in there, keep looking!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mojo66

Quotenirab - 6/26/2013  5:41 PM  I will ship for free to those who request, along with the free cigars. Remeber, these will also ship with some free DE TFP...Transparent Feral Pigs...If your cigars are not in there, keep looking!  :biggrin:

The post did not get many replies, have to wonder why :dancing:It made me get my wallet right there and then. Funny with a touch of evil, loved it.

Touché.

nirab

QuoteMojo66 - 6/27/2013  6:49 PM

Quotenirab - 6/26/2013  5:41 PM  I will ship for free to those who request, along with the free cigars. Remeber, these will also ship with some free DE TFP...Transparent Feral Pigs...If your cigars are not in there, keep looking!  :biggrin:

The post did not get many replies, have to wonder why :dancing:It made me get my wallet right there and then. Funny with a touch of evil, loved it.

Touché.

I am the nicest arsehole that you will ever meet!  :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

CrazyK

Dude, I have a humidor full of those TFP's, they are awesome! :-)
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

nirab

QuoteCrazyK - 6/27/2013  8:55 PM

Dude, I have a humidor full of those TFP's, they are awesome! :-)

Hey, I got a bunch too...wanna trade?!  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

CrazyK

CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.