5pk Mystery Pass II

Started by nirab, 06/27/2013 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named '5pk Mystery Pass II'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

It's been a year since my first pass, and figured what the heck, let's do it again. Rules are simple, if you have any questions, just shoot me a pm or post on here. I am looking to kick it off by the end of July, or when the list fills up. I am too lazy right now to send out invites, but if I get around to it, I will. Any newbies, or folks with less than a year will be considered, but pm me first and let's talk. So, who wants to be a part of the Mystery Pass?  :confused:  :shades:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

kxthor911

Sounds like fun, I would like to join, if you will have me. How are you judging the prices, by box value or msrp per single cigar? So five different single cigars if I understand correctly right?
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

1sgjeffward

Thanks for the invite brother I'm in :dancing:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

nirab

Quotekxthor911 - 6/27/2013  5:04 PM

Sounds like fun, I would like to join, if you will have me. How are you judging the prices, by box value or msrp per single cigar? So five different single cigars if I understand correctly right?

This pass is about integrity, honesty and trust. I trust that all who decide to join will do the right thing. The beauty of it is, you are trying to send out something AS GOOD or BETTER than what you receive, so, price/box value is not a defining factor. If you got a killer deal on sticks that has a msrp of $12, but you paid $7...so what? If you "one-up" the 5pk that was sent to you, then you are dealing like a true geek!  :bigthumbs:

And yes, make it 5 different sticks

And yes, Jeff, it's great to have ya!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

toby2

has it really been a year?

thx for the invite!!:dancing:

PETE314

Was this a trick question....Hell yeah I want in on this one!!!!  LOL
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

ntanner

Im in, thanx for the invite.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

akira

I haven't been in a pass for quite a while now, but this one sounds like a blast.  Count me in!  Thanks!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

lubrix

Thanks for the invite,I'm game!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

bmac7754

Thanks for the invite Brian.  I'm in
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

mike.casey

Count me in! Thanks buddy.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

nirab

It's filling up fast. There is another twist to this one. I am not going to follow a route that makes sense. We all seem to pass to the same 1-3 people in every pass, so this one is going to jump around this great country of ours. The freight won't be much more, and besides, the essence of this pass is the BOTL/SOTL spirit that we all share in. It is nice to laugh at each other, or ourselves, but for this pass, we are patting each other on the back and saying "I got ya bro!" :biggrin:

:bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Ntxsage

Thanks for the invite Brian...this one sounds like a ton of fun! :bigthumbs:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

nwb

Brian, I appreciate the invite, but I need to take a break from passes for a while.  You guys enjoy!
Chief of Shaft

CrazyK

What? I don't get invited to these things? ;-)
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

nirab

QuoteCrazyK - 6/27/2013  8:51 PM

Oops! You're in Karl! Send me a request brother!  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

1sgjeffward

QuoteCrazyK - 6/27/2013  7:51 PM

Cause you spell your name with a K and your a Canuck :lmao:

You know we love ya brother!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

CrazyK

Hahaha I love you all too!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

kxthor911

QuoteCrazyK - 6/27/2013  8:58 PM  Hahaha I love you all too!

Don't feel bad Karl, I had to send hate mail before I got invited. Now I just hope I can hold up my end of the bargin LOL. I don't have anything worth 100 bucks, hope that doesn't get sent to me.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

nirab

Quotekxthor911 - 6/27/2013  9:33 PM

Don't feel bad Karl, I had to send hate mail before I got invited. Now I just hope I can hold up my end of the bargin LOL. I don't have anything worth 100 bucks, hope that doesn't get sent to me.

Well, Karl IS a Krazy Kanuck!! And Nick, well, for a newb, the dude is proving to be a really cool geek...and a nice arsehole!  :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Ntxsage

Quotenirab - 6/27/2013  7:54 PM

Quotekxthor911 - 6/27/2013  9:33 PM

Well, Karl IS a Krazy Kanuck!! And Nick, well, for a newb, the dude is proving to be a really cool geek...and a nice arsehole!  :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:

I second that emotion! Nick is the coolest internet arsehole I ever met. :lmao:  

JK Brotha!!! I know you can handle it! :biggrin:
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

kxthor911

No worries guys, I have been called much worse by people not on the internet ;)...But surprisingly enough pretty much everyone in this hobby is awesome. It really surprises me. Peace Bros

nirab

as soon as I log off, I am not on the internet, so what shall I call you then?  :shy:  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

BFry Cigar Guy

I'M in , hopefully the guy I pass to this time will show some appreciation for what they received.  Not trying to sound bitter about it I just know that the last time everyone showed some recognition to everyone envolved and the geek I passed to took the sticks and ran. But I know this pass will deffenetly be more polished then the last! Hip hip hoorah!
Ben

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.