5pk Mystery Pass II

Started by nirab, 06/27/2013 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Quotenirab - 6/27/2013  10:20 PM  as soon as I log off, I am not on the internet, so what shall I call you then?  :shy:  :biggrin:

Whatever you like good sir. I know your not that big of an a** so it can't be that bad. 

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

toby2

QuoteBFry Cigar Guy - 6/27/2013  11:27 PM  I'M in , hopefully the guy I pass to this time will show some appreciation for what they received.  Not trying to sound bitter about it I just know that the last time everyone showed some recognition to everyone envolved and the geek I passed to took the sticks and ran. But I know this pass will deffenetly be more polished then the last! Hip hip hoorah!

looks like that dude ain't been around in a bit. 

CigarStix

A Cigar-less Cigar Pass! What a hoot!

Thanks for the invite. I'm in!
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."  . . . Mark Twain

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
Specializing in Premium Boutique Cigars
www.CigarStix.com
TWITTER: @CigarStix
FACEBOOK: CigarStix

jharrisx5

If there's room, I'll play...Request sent!
Puff Puff Give....

wescat

Brian, I appreciate the invite. I'm going to sit this one out. Y'all enjoy!
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

sjn1117

thanks for the invite brian, i wouldnt miss this one for anything! especially with the list of geeks youve got!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

DonM

Sounds like fun, I am in, thanks for the invite!

"The Curmudgeon"

nirab

Building up a quality roster, I like it! BTW, the $100.00 max is definitely "tongue in cheek".  :biggrin: And if you did not see my earlier post about the order of the pass, listen up. I will not be following a route that makes logistical sense. I want folks to have the chance to pass with someone different. When the logical route is chosen, you end up passing with the same folks. So, we gonna mix it up quite a bit my fellow geeks!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sjn1117

ewu

Thanks for the invite Brian, but I've sadly got to sit this one out.  Will enjoy seeing the results though!
"Everything works, some things work better than others, and nothing works forever."

mpurtle01

Thanks brother.  Think I might have to play from Texas this time.  Guess I'm gonna have to plan well ahead on what I pack!  Or we make a trip to a good b&m.

nirab

Quotempurtle01 - 6/28/2013  3:11 PM

Thanks brother.  Think I might have to play from Texas this time.  Guess I'm gonna have to plan well ahead on what I pack!  Or we make a trip to a good b&m.

I think we can do that! Maybe bring your 5er or pick one up out here, and we can mail it to your geek...and I promise I won't peek!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

CigarStix

We don't need no stinkin' LOGIC!
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."  . . . Mark Twain

Brad Bortz, Owner
Cigar Stix
Specializing in Premium Boutique Cigars
www.CigarStix.com
TWITTER: @CigarStix
FACEBOOK: CigarStix

sjn1117

QuoteCigarStix - 6/28/2013  5:22 PMWe don't need no stinkin' LOGIC!
lmao! all crap aside this was one of the funnest passes i was involved in last year. im really glad we are doing it again!

cigarzinn

Hey, if there is still time I would love to join.

nirab

Quotecigarzinn - 6/28/2013  7:39 PM

Plenty of time to join. You got feedback from geeks I trust and respect, so welcome aboard!  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

1sgjeffward

QuoteCigarStix - 6/28/2013  4:22 PM

We don't need no stinkin' LOGIC!

:word: logic is for normal people and normal is one thing we ain't  :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

sjn1117

Quote1sgjeffward - 6/28/2013  8:27 PM
QuoteCigarStix - 6/28/2013  4:22 PMWe don't need no stinkin' LOGIC!
aint that the truth!

nirab

Quotesjn1117 - 6/28/2013  8:41 PM

Quote1sgjeffward - 6/28/2013  8:27 PM
QuoteCigarStix - 6/28/2013  4:22 PMWe don't need no stinkin' LOGIC!
aint that the truth!

when it comes to logic...always consider the source first!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

cigarzinn

Quotenirab - 6/28/2013  6:20 PM

Quotecigarzinn - 6/28/2013  7:39 PM

Plenty of time to join. You got feedback from geeks I trust and respect, so welcome aboard!  :bigthumbs:

Thank you sir!  Look forward to it!  :smoker:

dboss

I'm going to a class for a week in savannah. They have some really good b&ms there. I'll have to pick up some good stuff for this pass. I got some pretty stellar sticks that I'll send now if I get something from another brother. So lets get this party rolling! I also need more feedbacks and gain some more credibility as a geek

metalhead y cigarguy

Thanks for the invite Brian, but I too need to sit this one out. My cigar stock is a bit low right now.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

dboss

Just to be clear. We take all five out and put five new in. I've been apart of a few passes but not many. So just don't wanna mess it up.

nirab

Quotedboss - 7/1/2013  10:23 PM

Just to be clear. We take all five out and put five new in. I've been apart of a few passes but not many. So just don't wanna mess it up.

That is it right there. And, if you wanna add one or two, go for it!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

1sgjeffward

When you planning on getting this one rolling boss man?
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.