5pk Mystery Pass II

Started by nirab, 06/27/2013 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Quotebmac7754 - 1/21/2014  6:44 PM

Quotenirab - 1/21/2014  2:11 PM  
QuoteJoelala - 1/18/2014  11:11 AM  Is this really coming to an end ????? :snoring:  :snoring:  :snoring:  :snoring:
Watch it Joe, I still owe you your Toilet Bowl winnings...which I will ship out along with our recent trade...so beware my friend!  :biggrin:  :shy:    It has been a long pass, and took about 2 months longer than I had planned, but that's ok. Looking forward to the pics, and I will post positive feedback for all who participated. Please do the same if you feel like I did a decent job moderating this loooooooonnnggg running mystery pass.  :-)   NO POSTING ANY PICS YET!!!

Wooo hooo.  Almost Picture time.  As far as your comment about making it smaller next time, It doesn't bother me one bit.  It just shows the patience of all the Geeks who signed up.  30 People posting all their pics will make it all worth while in the end.

I feel the same way. It is a testament to the quality of folks we have on here, and that has always been the idea behind this pass. I know that when you moderate a pass, one of the perks is ending up with a few more sticks than you sent out. For me, this pass is about anything but that. Trust, generosity, patience, tolerance...yep, that's the 5pk Mystery Pass!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

So, it looks like we will only have to wait about 6 months before I start the next one!!! Who's in??? :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

QuoteSo, it looks like we will only have to wait about 6 months before I start the next one!!! Who's in??? :shades:

You better believe I am in!  Can't wait to see all these pictures!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Rbrushaber

QuoteSo, it looks like we will only have to wait about 6 months before I start the next one!!! Who's in??? :shades:

you can count me in this was a great time! :dancing: I cannot wait to post the photos!
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Longhorn

The Eagle landed - got home from this evening and the parcel from Jackal was here.

nirab

QuoteLonghorn - 1/22/2014  7:48 PM

The Eagle landed - got home from this evening and the parcel from Jackal was here.

We are almost done...FINALLY! Brad, I am so happy that you lived long enough to make it to the end of pass :shy:  :lmao:.  I know it seemed like an eternity!! You know what to do with the next geek... :biggrin:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Joelala

Got my picture ready!!!
Joe

Rbrushaber

Is it picture time yet?
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

Jackal

What is going on with this one  :?:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nirab

QuoteJackal - 2/3/2014  1:17 PM

What is going on with this one  :?:

Jeff messaged me that he has sent my 5pk out. I am awaiting arrival, and for him to transition the pass. Once the package lands this week, I will post my pics, and y'all can post yours then as well. It should be this week, so keep yer eyes peeled n yer pics at the ready...Thanks!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Longhorn

The 5 pack I sent him was returned undeliverable.  I resent to his updated addy.

I think we should post pics when you're ready...

nirab

QuoteLonghorn - 2/3/2014  10:57 PM

The 5 pack I sent him was returned undeliverable.  I resent to his updated addy.

As soon as I receive his 5pk, then we can post...sound fair??  :confused:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Rbrushaber

Quotenirab - 2/4/2014  12:06 AM

QuoteLonghorn - 2/3/2014  10:57 PM

As soon as I receive his 5pk, then we can post...sound fair??  :confused:

Sounds like a winner to me!

1sgjeffward

OK everyone my box has been gone a few days and I got Longhorns box so everyone get ready to email your list :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

nirab

Once my 5pk arrives, picture posting will begin, so...git dem pics ready!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

PETE314

I hope I can still FIND it !!!!  LOL
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

BFry Cigar Guy

Damn that was one long pass, I still have my picture, and will post it when Nirab gives word!
Ben

bmac7754

Just in case you didnt see, the pics are being posted in a new thread.  here is the link

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=27577.0

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Jackal

Roger, Rbrushaber, hooked me up with some great sticks.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nirab

I have posted positive feedback for all you geeks, thanks for playing! If you think I did a pretty good job running this show, please leave a kind word for me.  :-)

I started a new thread for y'all to post your pics, for those who have not posted yet...git yer pics up now dang gummit!  :biggrin:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=27577.0

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bmac7754

Quotenirab - 2/12/2014  11:12 AM  I have posted positive feedback for all you geeks, thanks for playing! If you think I did a pretty good job running this show, please leave a kind word for me.  :-)    I started a new thread for y'all to post your pics, for those who have not posted yet...git yer pics up now dang gummit!  :biggrin:  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=27577.0

Very nicely done, feedback was left for you too

lubrix

Thanks for having me and doing this pass...This is always good!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Joelala

I was the lucky first man in this all. Thanks Nirab!
Joe

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.