5pk Mystery Pass II

Started by nirab, 06/27/2013 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuikAF77

Thanks for letting me in! I'll add some good stuff!
"I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
- Mark Twain

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls."
- John Galsworthy

sjn1117

hey brian, is the pass order set? gotta start checking wishlists
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nirab

Quotesjn1117 - 7/7/2013  1:06 PM

hey brian, is the pass order set? gotta start checking wishlists

nothing set yet. I am about 1-2 weeks away from kicking it off. I'm sure you will be the first to know bud!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Longhorn

Choose the pass sequence wisely, grasshopper... :biggrin:

kxthor911

Yes I agree, choose wisely :)...I have some good stuff that is wanting to go to a good geek
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

nirab

QuoteLonghorn - 7/7/2013  9:12 PM

is this a threat or a promise Brad?!  :biggrin:  :confused:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Longhorn

Quotenirab - 7/7/2013  10:31 PM

Wax on, wax off, grasshopper!

1sgjeffward

Quotenirab - 7/7/2013  8:31 PM

No, I believe he's just reminding you that some hit harder than others! I'm a cheap ass so doesn't really matter where I fall  :angel:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

nirab

Quote1sgjeffward - 7/7/2013  10:40 PM

No, I believe he's just reminding you that some hit harder than others! I'm a cheap ass so doesn't really matter where I fall  :angel:

Um, Jeff...you ain't no cheap ass! I am now standing on one leg, and waxing the air as suggested by Brad. One leg stands sure are tougher than they look!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Longhorn

Quotenirab - 7/8/2013  8:46 AM

Um, Jeff...you ain't no cheap ass! I am now standing on one leg, and waxing the air as suggested by Brad. One leg stands sure are tougher than they look!  :biggrin:

That's the first thing I think of when dealing with Jeff - "What a cheap arse."  Not.   :nono:

sjn1117

QuoteLonghorn - 7/8/2013  9:32 AM
QuoteLonghorn - 7/7/2013  9:12 PMChoose the pass sequence wisely, grasshopper... :biggrin:
That's the first thing I think of when dealing with Jeff - "What a cheap arse."  Not.   :nono:
no kidding!!!

1sgjeffward

Quotesjn1117 - 7/8/2013  8:41 AM

QuoteLonghorn - 7/7/2013  9:12 PMChoose the pass sequence wisely, grasshopper... :biggrin:
no kidding!!!

I thought maybe I could lull somebody into a false sense of security :shades:

Wasn't sure if that was the final pass order so already have my 5pk picked out and loaded just in case!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

nirab

Quote1sgjeffward - 7/8/2013  7:27 PM

Quotesjn1117 - 7/8/2013  8:41 AM

no kidding!!!

I thought maybe I could lull somebody into a false sense of security :shades:

Wasn't sure if that was the final pass order so already have my 5pk picked out and loaded just in case!

It's good  that you are prepared Jeff, but also keep in mind that the 5pk you receive should inspire you to one-up it for the next geek. Now, if someone sends you some shyte sticks, well, that geek will be taken care of in other ways...yes, this is meant to put pressure on ALL Y"ALL!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Longhorn

Bring it.  Is this one ready to roll?

nirab

QuoteLonghorn - 7/8/2013  7:51 PM

Bring it.  Is this one ready to roll?

I'm gonna kick it off in about a week. There are a few geeks that  I have not heard from, and would like to give em a chance. PM's will be sent out this week. Plus, this gives y'all a chance to make sure you are really, really, really ready for this one! Well, are ya ready??  :biggrin:  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

I am going to set the pass order this weekend, and get this one going next week. Hope y'all are ready to treat your geek right!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

toby2

sjn1117

QuikAF77

"I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
- Mark Twain

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls."
- John Galsworthy

Rbrushaber

So since I am not a pro at this can i ask a sily question...well I will anyhow...is it permissible since I do not keep a large stock of 5 packs on hand can I either make up one with different sticks or maybe order a 5 pack and have it shipped to the next participant?  The Churchill I am in hall pass II I have a lot of those hanging around...but this one...well
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

nirab

QuoteRbrushaber - 7/17/2013  8:58 PM

So since I am not a pro at this can i ask a sily question...well I will anyhow...is it permissible since I do not keep a large stock of 5 packs on hand can I either make up one with different sticks or maybe order a 5 pack and have it shipped to the next participant?  The Churchill I am in hall pass II I have a lot of those hanging around...but this one...well

Not a silly question at all Roger. This pass is all about the spirit of this site. Trust, integrity, honesty and  generosity are the rule. You want to "one up" whatever "5pk" you receive. Geek math is optional, but somewhat encouraged. It doesn't have to be all expensive sticks, but it should include a few that are really special. Read the guidelines I posted, and I am sure we will get some feedback from those who participated last year. From your humi, or the local B&M, it does not matter. What matters is that you really knock the socks off of the geek you are passing to! Dig deep into your inner spirit my BOTL...dig deep!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Longhorn

Grasshopper, when do we roll?  I got sticks waiting to bust out of the humidor!

Rbrushaber

Thanks and I shall...I shall :)
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

nirab

QuoteLonghorn - 7/17/2013  9:44 PM

Grasshopper, when do we roll?  I got sticks waiting to bust out of the humidor!

O' Great Stick Master, this will be kicking off early next week! I am going to set the pass order this weekend. And yes...this pass order ain't gonna make no stinkin' logical sense!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

toby2

if you are after Longhorn you better have one of those gold leaf cigars it looks like. yikes!

BTW has anyone ever had one of those things?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.