Top Chef? Hell's Kitchen?

Started by Anthony, 07/30/2007 08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Anyone else watch these?

Hell's Kitchen on right now.  :-)
_____

tnt956

The only reality TV show I have ever watched is The Apprentice.  That chef on Hell's Kitchen looks ruthless from the commercials I've seen.

theoldcc

I love Hell's kitchen.  Chef Gordon is such a trip.  Man I don't know how much abuse I could ake from him like that.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

monteclaro

He is an ass, but a lot of fun to watch.  I hanv't seen top chef, but i think the wife watches it.
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

mistagordo

I'm a bit addicted to Hell's Kitchen.  It's fun to watch him abuse the customers...although I get the feeling that is all staged for TV.  There is no way a customer would put with that.

Anthony

Quotemistagordo - 8/1/2007  11:22 AM

I'm a bit addicted to Hell's Kitchen.  It's fun to watch him abuse the customers...although I get the feeling that is all staged for TV.  There is no way a customer would put with that.

True, I doubt he speaks to real customers like that, but on the show they are eating for free and should know to expect it if they open their yaps to complain.
_____

theoldcc

Those dumb ass customers who complain and get ripped apart must be staged.  I agree.  No one would really treat customers like that.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

I catch this every now and then when the wife has it on.  I actually do enjoy it.  I think my wife has watched top chef here and there as well, but i'm not that familiar with it.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.