Google herf or geeks chat tonight anyone?

Started by kxthor911, 07/25/2013 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NES Tek

I'm in! 7pm CST? Is it another time?
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

nirab

I can't make it tonight, but if I can I will be on there... :crazy:  :crazy:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

kxthor911

7pm cst yep yep. Nathan Brad Chris where y'all at
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

NES Tek

Join along Geeks. There's a few of us now.

nirab

Nice herf tonight, thanks geeks!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

NES Tek

Quotenirab - 12/16/2013  4:26 PM

Nice herf tonight, thanks geeks!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Thanks Brian! Good times!
Big thanks to Nick and Jeff too!

kxthor911

Had a good time guys... Jeff your an alright guy too...even if you are an arsehole :)
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

kxthor911

Hot Stuff x

I can't make these during the week - i'm at work (due to 14 hour time difference).  if anyone does one on a Friday evening or saturday I could probably participate.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

The Burn Ward

I set up a G+ account but I'm not home otherwise I'd join in.

Bogglor

I'd love to make these but I'd look like Yukon Cornelius with how cold it is outside.

mess24

Longhorn

Quotekxthor911 - 1/2/2014  8:23 PM

Can anyone make it tonight?

:confused:  Really? You didn't watch the Sugar Bowl?  :lmao:

johncw

I really want to join one of these sometime. It's hard with smoking outside and having kids around.

Brlesq

I won't be on tonight.  Its almost noon now and only ZERO with a windchill of minus 15, and by 8pm tonight its supposed to be minus 6 with a windchill of MINUS 35.  

This blizzard SUCKS!  I went out last night to clear the first 14" of snow in windchills of minus 15.  My nose is sore as hell today.  The continued dumping of another 5" last night will just have to sit on the driveway/sidewalk/deck until Saturday when it warms up to a balmy 17 degrees!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

I see these all the time, and have thought about jumping in.  How does this work?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.