2013 Camacho Liberty Distribution

Started by wescat, 07/26/2013 07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

kxthor911

You can go ahead and bump me up to 10 Wes. Thanks again sir.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

c.petree.1

I will take 4 more if they are there.

wescat

Nick, Nick, and Chris/Megan; adjustments made, thanks. I'm back to 300. Now if my vendors can step up, we can get this split rolling.

CG will know when I know.

Y'all have a good evening.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Brlesq

Thanks again for all of your hard work and effort on this, Kevin! :bigthumbs:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

crzykidd

Thanks Kevin.   If you need to add one or two to my order to make you complete feel free to bump me up to 10.   Just let me know what I owe you when it is all said and done. :)

PETE314

Thanks for your work on this Kevin!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Rbrushaber

Any word on the costs and expected shop date to you Wes?
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

PETE314

I just saw that they are due to start shipping on Sept 30th...but Wes has to deal with distributers so My guess that he will have some info soon.  Thanks for your efforts on this Kevin!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Rbrushaber

I agree Wes thanks a million for this split
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Rbrushaber

"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and courage of free me and women.  It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."  Ronald Reagan
This quote is as true today as it was when I first heard it in the 1980s and joined the USAF...

pferg

is it to late to get in on afew sticks?

wescat

I'll have the straight skinny on this tomorrow, after I talk to my guy. I'll post all the timing and payment details.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

c.petree.1

wescat

**Read Carefully and Send Payments Now** 

Cigars are scheduled to ship to me end of next week. Camacho is finally releasing the 2013 Liberty’s; so here are all the payment and shipping details.

Please read this entire post carefully; if anything is unclear, ask a question in the thread, or PM me.

First, I want to give credit to David at cigarsatyourprice.com , he has done a fine job of taking care of Cigar Geeks on this box split; (IMO) Camacho hasn’t been the easiest to deal with this year, as they’ve been putting all their energy into their rebranding effort. Also, CAYP has generously donated the 5 Liberty’s for the Geek Critique. So, give CAYP a shot at your business, ya hear?   :biggrin:

Cigars will be $12.50 each this year, up 50 cents from 2012; still a good price for Liberty’s.

IMPORTANT PaaPall Instructions:

The email address listed in my profile is my PP identity.

You MUST identify the payment as a GIFT. When you see this option:        What are you sending money for?

I'm paying for goods or services

I'm sending money to family or friends 

YOU MUST SELECT "I'm sending money to family or friends" OR THEY TAKE 3.5% OUT OF MY END.

DO NOT ADD ANY TEXT OR MESSAGE TO THE PAYMENT. PaaPall has many odd rules, make a mistake and my account will get locked up. So, take your time, do it correct, I will appreciate it. If you think I will have trouble identifying who sent the money, send me a PM or an email with clarifying info.

For those paying by Money Order, use the PO Box listed in my profile.

5 of you have been selected as Geek Critique’ers; the names have been sent to Admin’s and will be posted shortly. Your package will contain the GC cigar in with your order.

The 6 Geeks that are ordering full boxes are getting free shipping, a gift from David at CAYP. Thanks David.

OK, enough yak’n, here are the stats. Check your line, do I have your order right? And thanks for the patience.

GeekOrder isWill pay ViaShippingTotalPaid?Other NotesShip to address
toby24pp$5$55not   yet profile
Ted4pp$5$55not   yet as   per PM
KmanNoob20pp$0$250not   yet profile
nirab5pp$11$73.50not   yet profile
lubrix2mo$5$30not   yet profile
BlackIrish3pp$5$42.50not   yet profile
CrazyK4pp$17$67not   yet profile
billy824mo$5$55not   yetRemember   trade details.profile
DonM2pp$5$30not   yet profile
NES Tek3pp$5$42.50not   yet profile
ntanner2pp$5$30not   yet profile
nkowal4pp$5$55not   yet profile
Vroomp5mo$11$73.50not   yet profile
Ntxsage20pp$0$250not   yet profile
ThinBlueLine2pp$5$30not   yet as   per PM
jharrisx54ca$5$55not   yet profile
Brlesq4pp$5$55not   yet profile
ratboy20pp$0$250not   yet profile
c.petree.18pp$11$111not   yet profile
Cfickter10pp$11$136not   yet profile
chief7912pp$5$30not   yet profile
jumberlack120pp$0$250not   yetUse NEW APO address.as   per PM
Herfin' Chef2pp$5$30not   yet profile
Rbrushaber20pp$0$250not   yetWill   pay Oct 1profile
Beegerply8pp$11$111not   yetOut   of town Sept 15 - Oct 3profile
kcramer4??$5$55not   yet ??
PETE31440pp$0$500not   yet profile
akira3pp$5$42.50not   yet profile
personal user4mo$5$55not   yet as   per PM
kxthor91110pp$11$136not   yet profile
vw77guy2pp$5$30not   yet profile
1sgjeffward4pp$5$55not   yet profile
jw-owl4pp$5$55not   yet profile
crzykidd8pp$11$111not   yet profile
Chrism3055pp$11$73.50not   yet profile
johncw2mo$5$30not   yet as   per PM
gpd42mo$5$30not   yet in   w/johncw
LawDaddy4pp$5$55not   yet profile
pferg4ppTBDTBDnot   yet waiting   on PM

Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Rbrushaber

Will get your payment to you ASAP and thanks so much for doing this!  What an awesome price!

LawDaddy

Paid.  Thanks!

Edit:  in my excited state I added the total and the shipping together.  Consider the extra $5 a tip for taking such good care of us.

toby2

got it. will get it out when I'm on a PC. thx again!

tobias, you have sent $55.00 USD to Kevin Adams.

CrazyK

I'll have payment out to you Monday at the latest. Thanks for all your hard work!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

jumberlack1

Making bad decisions a profession!

Ted

ljlemer

I just noticed this thread. Am I too late? I would be ordering one or two. I could review. Reply here AND message me so I don't miss it.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

wescat

Quoteljlemer - 9/28/2013  6:13 AM

I just noticed this thread. Am I too late? I would be ordering one or two. I could review. Reply here AND message me so I don't miss it.

I can fit you in Larry. What shall the order be?

LawDaddy, Ntxsage, Rbrushaber, jumberlack1, KmanNoob, Ted, ThinBlueLine, toby2, thanks for the payments !!
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

ljlemer

Quotewescat - 9/28/2013  11:08 AM

LawDaddy, Ntxsage, Rbrushaber, jumberlack1, KmanNoob, Ted, ThinBlueLine, toby2, thanks for the payments !!

Is one too few? I see some ordered two. Prefer one. Two's fine. I can pay today via paypal.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Rbrushaber

Quoteljlemer - 9/28/2013  11:30 AM

Quotewescat - 9/28/2013  11:08 AM

Is one too few? I see some ordered two. Prefer one. Two's fine. I can pay today via paypal.

Wescat is the man!

Brlesq

Paepalooza sent, buddy.  Thanks again for organizing this.

It would be nice if everyone could reimburse Wescat this weekend.  He has a big cash outlay coming on this, and I'm sure he would appreciate your prompt payment so it doesn't hit his bank account so hard!   :thumbsup:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.