Escape room games, available on escaperoom are immersive experiences where players collaborate to solve puzzles within themed environments. These adventures challenge teams to unravel stories and find clues under a time constraint, offering thrilling teamwork and problem-solving opportunities. Visit escaperoom.com to discover a world of engaging and exciting escape room challenges. <a href="https://escaperoom.com/">Escaperoom</a>

Main Menu

CAO Brazilia Mini

Started by Ken Kelley, 01/08/2009 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

I'm a CAO Brazilia fan so when I saw a package of CAO Brazilia mini cigars at my favorite cigar store today I spent the $10.20 for a box of 20 of them.  They are tiny little dark brown gems 3.5" x 20 ring.  Not the prettiest little cigarillo in the world but they pack a whallop.  I took one out of the box and tried to decide which end to light since both ends look pretty much the same.  I stuck the skinnier end in my mouth and lit it.  My first mistake was taking too deep and too fast a draw.  Got a good mouthfull of hot, bitter smoke.  Since there isn't much room for filler, the wrapper pretty much runs the taste show.  I slowed way, way down and just sipped the smoke.  This moderated the bitterness of the Brazilian wrapper and cooled it down a bunch.  Once I figured out how to smoke them the second one was pretty tasty.  They certainly don't have the complexity of their larger cousins but they at least let you smoke what passes for a cigar in weather cold enough to freeze you solid way before you'd make it half-way through one of the bigger ones.  I'll keep a box around for a quick smoke when I feel the need.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.