July Contest is Alive!

Started by SenorPablo, 06/30/2007 11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Ok so the July contest point accumulation is done.  The members with the top 5 points are as follows:

Anthony - 1363 points
ccforme - 160 points
tnt956 - 129 points
mistagordo - 102 points
monteclaro - 85 points

As detailed earlier, we will wait for the next powerball drawing this Wednesday to determine who the winner is.

The winner will be based on the last number of the powerball (last ball) drawn as follows:

Anthony - 1 or 6
ccforme - 2 or 7
tnt956 - 3 or 8
mistagordo - 4 or 9
monteclaro - 5 or 0

Good luck everyone!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mistagordo

Sweet!  I made the cut  :bigthumbs:   And coincidentally my favorite number is 4.  Good luck to all...but not really! :-0

Steve

theoldcc

I never play Powerball but i'm all of a sudden interested in it.  How about a 12 or 27.   :biggrin:
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

monteclaro

I'm thinking something more along the lines of a 25 or 30 would be nice.
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

mistagordo

Anthony...sorry to say, you're out buddy.  Last drawing the power ball was 11.  Odds are that 1 ain't gonna hit twice.  :shy:

Steve

SenorPablo

Well it may not be 11 this time, but it was damn close.  12 was the winning Powerball number.  That means that Pete (ccforme) is the winner.  Congrats!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Anthony

_____

theoldcc

Awesome!  Man, I must be psychic.  I was obviously joking about a 12 or 27 and 12 comes up.  It must be a sign - maybe I should play Powerball???  Now I need to decide what to put it towards. :biggrin:

Thanks!!!!
*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

monteclaro

Nice job Pete.  Congrats.  Can you pick the lottery numbers now?
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

mistagordo

Congrats Pete you bastid!  :shy:

tnt956

Congrats Pete! :mad:

You know what would be nice?  If you would be the first to start a cigar pass with your winnings :shy: .

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.